Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
What a gross margin, holy hades. I've followed AAPL intently for two decades and never thought they would get back there. All hail Tim Cook.
Crazy that a company of that size just managed that year over year growth and double digits on every product line. Google and Facebook too. I’m sure Amazon will have a blow out quarter today.

Crazy that a company of that size just managed that year over year growth and double digits on every product line. Google and Facebook too. I’m sure Amazon will have a blow out quarter today.

Well, YoY is misleading here, but the numbers are fantastic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's been a bloodbath for days now...somebody hold me

(and convince me not to sell for a loss)

It's been a bloodbath for days now...somebody hold me

(and convince me not to sell for a loss)
There are just some illogical things going on. AMD... crushed earnings, crushed guidance, and most importantly has a massive inventory of semiconductors in a worldwide critical shortage. It has been down about 10% and at the same time, the car companies who are going to have to shut their factories down because of the chip shortage are steadily up.

Also kicking myself for not selling Rocket on the short squeeze up to $41.

There are just some illogical things going on. AMD... crushed earnings, crushed guidance, and most importantly has a massive inventory of semiconductors in a worldwide critical shortage. It has been down about 10% and at the same time, the car companies who are going to have to shut their factories down because of the chip shortage are steadily up.

Also kicking myself for not selling Rocket on the short squeeze up to $41.
Yeah man. I am admittedly too concentrated in tech...but I didn't anticipate taking this bad of a beating yet. Literally every position in my portfolio is red today. I thought I had time to cycle out...I was wrong. Thank goodness for crypto being strong pretty much across the board...for now

Advertisement
Yeah man. I am admittedly too concentrated in tech...but I didn't anticipate taking this bad of a beating yet. Literally every position in my portfolio is red today. I thought I had time to cycle out...I was wrong. Thank goodness for crypto being strong pretty much across the board...for now
My Pulte play has been doing great! The last few weeks also reminded me of the joy of Bogleheads.

Advertisement
We shall survive. We shall thrive.
SWWLG7TvIJnS8oUtx3.gif

Anybody know anything about VET (VeChain)? Didn't search the thread so apologies in advance if this one has already been squashed

Advertisement
Back