Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

VFF update....we fell further and hit the 0.618 Fib retracement but looks like there might be a breakout from the falling wedge. Still bullish on VFF.

Capture.JPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Talk about feeling inadequate LOL - this noob (me) can't even figure out where the fvck to buy these altcoins and you guys are swimming around in money silos like Scrooge McDuck

Talk about feeling inadequate LOL - this noob (me) can't even figure out where the fvck to buy these altcoins and you guys are swimming around in money silos like Scrooge McDuck

It's hard. You need to be on quite a few exchanges. I do know a hack for LUNA, though. DL KUCoin and Terra Station apps on your iPhone. Send BTC or whatever to you're new KUCoin account. Trade (expensively) for LUNA there. Then send LUNA home to Terra Station to stake. You will want to DL Terra Station, Mirror, and Anchor on your desktop (use Chrome) as well.

Advertisement
Aave is an ETH token for the Aave defi platform. AAVEUP is a variable (up to) 3x long leveraged token. Nice alternative to buying on margin. AAVEDOWN is a variable (up to) 3x short leveraged token, so it would have printed if you bought it last week when BTC fell.

Last edited:
Aave is an ETH token for the Aave defi platform. AAVEUP is a variable (up to) 3x long leveraged token. Nice alternative to buying on margin. AAVEDOWN is a variable (up to) 3x short leveraged token, so it would have printed if you bought it last week when BTC fell.

I follow DeFi, ya. Leveraged AAVE, got it. Don't like the risk/reward ratio on 3x crypto for myself. Or the potential theta decay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back