Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

AGEN got a shoutout on CNBC and is up a massive 20% today!!

FBR $AGEN PT $8 #Covid19 intubated patients: 4 patients dosed to date, 3/4 were extubated and released after treatment, including 2 within #just 24 #hours of dosing we anticipate $AGEN to similarly execute on Ph.II AGEN1181 trial and anti-TIGIT programs through course of CY21

Last edited:
Advertisement
AGEN got a shoutout on CNBC and is up a massive 20% today!!

FBR $AGEN PT $8 #Covid19 intubated patients: 4 patients dosed to date, 3/4 were extubated and released after treatment, including 2 within #just 24 #hours of dosing we anticipate $AGEN to similarly execute on Ph.II AGEN1181 trial and anti-TIGIT programs through course of CY21
Yep. I sold off about 40% of my shares at $5.50 for about a 60% profit today and just sold half my 5/21/21 $4 calls for +325%.

Ring the bell, George!

image.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I did a little scouting 6 months on rare earths, REMX is the easiest way to exposure. I have a little bit i bought @ 35. Below is all OTC stocks and i believe these are all Australian, US, or Canadian. China does have like 80-90% of the mining and refining market cornered so keep that in mind. These are not recommendations just a bread crumb trail if you interested. I'm a big commodity guy and i'm always buying stuff at the bottom of the chart. URA for uranium, PPLT for platinum, and PALL for Palladium. I still have yet to find anything for Rhodium.

(Thanks for bringing this up, i'm going to dig more into these, fell off my radar)

Rare Earth
LYOPF
AVLNF
GMORF
UURAF
RAREF
TROX
OROCF
ILKAY

So....Lithium Americas owns the only US based lithium mine and was given approval just before Biden took office. I think it will be hard for the US to compete with China as far as profitable Lithium mining and processing but it's hard to overlook our only known domestic Lithium resource. Democratic EPA policies aren't typically keen on these types of projects but it's certainly necessary to help support their EV push. My guess is they'll subsidize the company enough with tax breaks/incentives to make this stock worth buying for the long term. I'm going to add it to my basket of EV related stocks.

Lithium Americas Ticker LAC

Advertisement
So....Lithium Americas owns the only US based lithium mine and was given approval just before Biden took office. I think it will be hard for the US to compete with China as far as profitable Lithium mining and processing but it's hard to overlook our only known domestic Lithium resource. Democratic EPA policies aren't typically keen on these types of projects but it's certainly necessary to help support their EV push. My guess is they'll subsidize the company enough with tax breaks/incentives to make this stock worth buying for the long term. I'm going to add it to my basket of EV related stocks.

Lithium Americas Ticker LAC

I bought this recently. Already -10%. Think it’s a hold ?

I bought this recently. Already -10%. Think it’s a hold ?

As far as LAC specifically i'm watching the technicals for a place to jump in. If it doesn't hold the 18.50 to 18.80 level i think you'll see a pretty big drop short term with $13.30 ish possibly in play. Any bounce on the 18$ level i mentioned and i'll jump in and just ride it out long term and continue to cost average in on dips. I'm picky on my entry points but once i'm in for a long term play like this i try not get concerned about short term price movements if fundamentals haven't changed.

I'm trying to capture every facet of the EV and Hydrogen Fuel Cell vehicle making process. So for me I'm cost averaging into a large basket of stocks that include hydrogen gas processors, rare earths, lithium miners, lithium refiners, battery makers, EV/Hydro vehicle manufactures both commercial and retail, charging stations, hydro refueling stations. etc, autonomous driving tech, both foreign and domestic. Spreading the weight and risk around helps me from getting caught up on spending too much time try to micromanage my investments and just trust my convictions on the sector as a whole.

Advertisement
Back