Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Great read re: cannabis and VFF related.

ETH will probably pop. Something cheaper involving ETH is Loopring which decreases the transfer cost of ETH if you are thinking of something like a penny stock.

Advertisement
Kraken or DEX

Mostly BTC, ETH and a few other ALTs(DOT, ADA, AND VET)

TWO others just use for staking for slow gains (ZIL, ALGO) but don't expect much from them.

Advertisement
I get that, and I would never tell someone to do anything that makes they uncomfortable. Actually I've never told anyone to buy anything. But if you believe in the thesis, and I do, then BS like today is a gift you must take advantage of. This same exact thing happened last month, remember? Short trolls. Bounced way back. Look at a three month chart, up and down, just like today. Buy low, sell high. We are at war with the shorts. But the best thing about being at war with shorts is every single one of them has to eventually buy the stock back. And they either pump the stock back up to a reasonable level, or they get squeezed and it goes rocket ship. Either way, if the company is what Oppenheimer and the others who have seen what I see believe it can become, the catalysts will come along and drive the price higher. The float isn't that big and its an easy stock to bully and manipulate. Today was a planned attack on an option expiration day and it wasn't even well-cloaked.

It's very hard to "buy when there is blood in the streets" but that's how to win the war. Otherwise you're just another chump drifting along with the Robinhood crowd.

Of course, caveat emptor. I've been wrong before, will be wrong again, and everyone has different risk appetites. I went in big today and brought my avg. cost down.

Also, dear reader, please note:

TRIT is up +8.5% in after-hours this evening.

TRIT responds. Would a "fraud" company buyback $50M?

TRIT/W shares up big pre-market. I'm holding at $2.34 cost avg. If we open significantly under that I might buy a few more to avg. down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back