Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Holding? No. But we're buying it! Buy low sell high, bud.

ALERT: I am trimming 5% of my VFF common today. Macro markets are getting fat. I am still very long and bullish on VFF obviously.

Sold the 5% at 14.95 yesterday, just bought it back at $12.80. Got lucky on the timing.

So VFF announced they did a $135M raise priced at $12.40, thus today's drop. From what I am told it was actually 2x oversubscribed and the banks wanted them to do $270M ( very good thing) and they declined. Another bullish signal on both sides. The LEAPS are looking great today.

Advertisement
I’m getting anal raped 🤪

The worst! Outside of CFMS and LINK (crypto) everything I own was down, outside of a few options that were slightly positive. Know what I do when we have days like this? I pull back and look at a 1, 6, and 12 month chart of my portfolio and it's suddenly just a speed bump.

Want to see how messed up this game is?

PWC, p72, the gov't money authority of Singapore, Oppenheimer... all vetted TRIT and are bullish.

But some six-day old company of unknowns with a brand new website with NOTHING relevant on it but a new short TRIT report with many unproven allegations torpedoed the stock. And oh look, they dropped this on an option expiration day:

https://phase2partners.egnyte.com/dl/bZMK5uwx27/

PWC, p72, money authority of Singapore, Oppenheimer

2nd time this has happened, now.

I give them credit, they cleaned up on their puts. Well played.

We bought a ton of the warrants today after everyone sold off.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It feels irresponsible to sink more money into it, since it’s such a large part of my discretionary portfolio....And I don’t want to chase to catch a falling knife. Guess I’ll just sit tight.

It feels irresponsible to sink more money into it, since it’s such a large part of my discretionary portfolio....And I don’t want to chase to catch a falling knife. Guess I’ll just sit tight.

I get that, and I would never tell someone to do anything that makes they uncomfortable. Actually I've never told anyone to buy anything. But if you believe in the thesis, and I do, then BS like today is a gift you must take advantage of. This same exact thing happened last month, remember? Short trolls. Bounced way back. Look at a three month chart, up and down, just like today. Buy low, sell high. We are at war with the shorts. But the best thing about being at war with shorts is every single one of them has to eventually buy the stock back. And they either pump the stock back up to a reasonable level, or they get squeezed and it goes rocket ship. Either way, if the company is what Oppenheimer and the others who have seen what I see believe it can become, the catalysts will come along and drive the price higher. The float isn't that big and its an easy stock to bully and manipulate. Today was a planned attack on an option expiration day and it wasn't even well-cloaked.

It's very hard to "buy when there is blood in the streets" but that's how to win the war. Otherwise you're just another chump drifting along with the Robinhood crowd.

Of course, caveat emptor. I've been wrong before, will be wrong again, and everyone has different risk appetites. I went in big today and brought my avg. cost down.

Also, dear reader, please note:

TRIT is up +8.5% in after-hours this evening.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good evening fellas, I hope all is well. I am trying to expand my portfolio and I wanted to know if anyone is verse on cryptocurrency.

I can always learn on my own but why not ask my fellow peoples if you guys have any tips.

What platform do you use?
What current cryptocurrency so you have?
What cryptocurrency do have in mind to buy in the future?

Thank you guys in advance for the info. Beer is on me if you ever come to Orlando.

Advertisement
Good evening fellas, I hope all is well. I am trying to expand my portfolio and I wanted to know if anyone is verse on cryptocurrency.

I can always learn on my own but why not ask my fellow peoples if you guys have any tips.

Thank you guys in advance for the info. Beer is on me if you ever come to Orlando.
Just get some legit courses from like lynda or udemy.. You can learn fundamentals and be better off than someone tryna sell you something..

Oh and if you were a wezzie you would have been sitting with your beer last night looking at your account you started years ago and dreaming of the boats n ______ you would be getting in the near future..

Advertisement

Love the Bitcoin world.
Interesting and profitable
If you are into reading is “Bitcoin: Hard Money You Cant F*ck With”. Worth your time. (Free this weekend for Kindle) Knowledge is key!

Think like this
Bitcoin= Decentralized Money
ETH = Decentralized Computing
FIL = Decentralized Storage

Read the charts. BTC has out performed everything in the last 10 yrs. Hard to ignore it.

Oh and i use Coinbase as my main one bc they offer “learning” videos. Watch and earn free crypto. You can flip it to BTC, ETH or FIL (or keep it if you think it will go up)

Love the Bitcoin world.
Interesting and profitable
If you are into reading is “Bitcoin: Hard Money You Cant F*ck With”. Worth your time. (Free this weekend for Kindle) Knowledge is key!

Think like this
Bitcoin= Decentralized Money
ETH = Decentralized Computing
FIL = Decentralized Storage

Read the charts. BTC has out performed everything in the last 10 yrs. Hard to ignore it.

Oh and i use Coinbase as my main one bc they offer “learning” videos. Watch and earn free crypto. You can flip it to BTC, ETH or FIL (or keep it if you think it will go up)
I really appreciate it. Lol feels like a whole new world. ...

Advertisement
Back