Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Absolutely. And they've been performing well as you know. I especially like them at the entry points I've recommended. As far as price, I think LPTX is a great value now that could pop soon too.
To be more clear, I say BUY BUY BUY LPTX right now at 1.68 and don't get cute about it.

I own a lot of all three. Please see my recent posts on all of them using the search feature. Read the link on VFF. If I could bet a parlay on all three of these doubling in the next year, I would love to get money down on those odds. Greedily, I am hoping for more.

If I ever have any reason to feel otherwise, or if I think its time to take some off the table, I promise to post about it. I won't ghost on an existing rec.
LPTX just hit $2. We’re up almost 20% in a matter of days on this one too.

Advertisement
Yeah buddy! FYI they got a $40M~ discount on PSF.

VFF back trading - up 10%-15% today. I think it might pull back at some point. Because, you know, stupid. If it does don’t sweat it, buying opp.
Ya i'm not sweating this one. I pre screened this 8 months when i was building my sector watchlist during the cannabis decline and i'm glad you brought it back up. Other than a few swing trades in GWPH i've stayed out of the sector and mostly ignored it since i was late to the party.

This is the beginning of the Biden trade. There’s a very long way to go here. I wouldn’t be long... 2600 S&P fwiw SQQQ
I’m hoping the sell off is quick and a full recovery before Election Day. Either way, don’t be fooled tomorrow into thinking there’s a rally. 🤫

Advertisement
This is the beginning of the Biden trade. There’s a very long way to go here. I wouldn’t be long... 2600 S&P fwiw SQQQ
I’m hoping the sell off is quick and a full recovery before Election Day. Either way, don’t be fooled tomorrow into thinking there’s a rally. 🤫
This market is addicted to free money from the fed and usgov. It's overdue for it's dose and needs more monetary methadone to keep these ridiculous multiples from going into withdrawals.

Advertisement
Closed out the QQQ short.
I’m still triple short SQQQ with a lot of shares 🤷‍♂️ I’ll keep them for quite a while longer lol this isn’t close to over. Today might be a good one. When AAPL breaks 90 I’ll start shedding some possibly. I tried buying SNOW a lot @171 buy limit. Obviously I never sniffed it 😔 thought I was “in line” knowing it started at 120.... dam

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m still triple short SQQQ with a lot of shares 🤷‍♂️ I’ll keep them for quite a while longer lol this isn’t close to over. Today might be a good one. When AAPL breaks 90 I’ll start shedding some possibly. I tried buying SNOW a lot @171 buy limit. Obviously I never sniffed it 😔 thought I was “in line” knowing it started at 120.... dam
In a few months, all preholders of SNOW can sell, and SNOW has the option of another offering of like 32 million shares. Should drop like a rock. That is your buy window.

So what are you thinking? Get out before the election?
Im doing some small intra week swing trading atm but leaving at least 50% off the table at all times till post election. Inflation talk has increased alot the last month...the talking heads are finally taking notice.

In a few months, all preholders of SNOW can sell, and SNOW has the option of another offering of like 32 million shares. Should drop like a rock. That is your buy window.
It was going to be a one hour purchase lol wish I could short it today. Dam rules lol

Advertisement
Im doing some small intra week swing trading atm but leaving at least 50% off the table at all times till post election. Inflation talk has increased alot the last month...the talking heads are finally taking notice.

Yup. The fed believes they can steer the inflation ship but i believe theyve bitten off far more than they chew. These levels of stimulus and market intervention are unprecented and only 12 years removed from their last intervention. Hard assets ftw.

So what are you thinking? Get out before the election?
I would not advise this. While markets tend to shift during the uncertainty of an election, they correct just as quickly. Do not be fooled by people telling you one candidate will collapse a market. History has proven otherwise.

I would not advise this. While markets tend to shift during the uncertainty of an election, they correct just as quickly. Do not be fooled by people telling you one candidate will collapse a market. History has proven otherwise.

True and not my intention. I'm just saying have some dry powder ready to take advantage of the volatility and possible regime/policy change would be my recommondation. There will be more rounds of stimulus and infastructure spending similar to 2011.

Advertisement
Back