Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Making another firm rec. Might step away from posting these here FYI, but I won't leave anyone hanging on what to do with the ones we have working.

LPTX @ 1.70

I think its going to start moving very soon. I have a lot. Am going to have a lot more, shortly.

Last edited:
1598888673907.png

so happy I can finally get in on the TSLA action.

Advertisement
****, finally got through at Vanguard...got tsla at 481.
Dude I bought at open and it took 20 minutes to fill the order. I tried canceling the entire time and gave up and got a notification the my order was purchased lol. Everybody on WSB is losing their minds like inside the swamp on Tae day

I know I mentioned Galaxy Holdings in here a couple of times... (BRPHF)

We're now up 266% in the last three months. Officially my biggest non-option % winner of the year now. Just wish I had bought more and pushed it harder in here.

#pickyourfavoriteemoticon

Advertisement
You still feeling good about VFF and CYCN?

Absolutely. And they've been performing well as you know. I especially like them at the entry points I've recommended. As far as price, I think LPTX is a great value now that could pop soon too.

To be more clear, I say BUY BUY BUY LPTX right now at 1.68 and don't get cute about it.

I own a lot of all three. Please see my recent posts on all of them using the search feature. Read the link on VFF. If I could bet a parlay on all three of these doubling in the next year, I would love to get money down on those odds. Greedily, I am hoping for more.

If I ever have any reason to feel otherwise, or if I think its time to take some off the table, I promise to post about it. I won't ghost on an existing rec.

Absolutely. And they've been performing well as you know. I especially like them at the entry points I've recommended. As far as price, I think LPTX is a great value now that could pop soon too.

To be more clear, I say BUY BUY BUY LPTX right now at 1.68 and don't get cute about it.

I own a lot of all three. Please see my recent posts on all of them using the search feature. Read the link on VFF. If I could bet a parlay on all three of these doubling in the next year, I would love to get money down on those odds. Greedily, I am hoping for more.

If I ever have any reason to feel otherwise, or if I think its time to take some off the table, I promise to post about it. I won't ghost on an existing rec.
Great stuff man. I’ve been reading on all 3 since you posted about them and like them a lot. Appreciate it.

Advertisement
CYCN closed up another 15.1% today at $7.70

We are now up 107% in a little over a month.

@Cribby am I eligible for my Little Orphan Annie Secret Recruiting Site Decoder Ring Password yet??? Daddy wants his privileges.

Advertisement
Ok I just took 10% of my CYCN off the table. I think it will breathe a bit and we can but it back. Might sell some more OOTM calls too. Not a negative btw, I think next week could be a good news week. I am just personally up over 130% and took a little profit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back