Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

For those who understand the market better (basically everyone) than I... can anyone help me make sense of IMUX? On Aug 10, closed a public offering on 6 million shares at 18 per share... was over 18 yest morning and now trading at 14.5.... is this a buy? No news as far as I can tell.

Advertisement
For those who understand the market better (basically everyone) than I... can anyone help me make sense of IMUX? On Aug 10, closed a public offering on 6 million shares at 18 per share... was over 18 yest morning and now trading at 14.5.... is this a buy? No news as far as I can tell.
There is a site called stocktwits where shareholders discuss stocks, usually that they own. There doesn't appear to be any news. Might be related to 6 million shares coming onto the market in an offering they just had? Also, they're working on a covid drug and these companies are super volatile right now.

There is a site called stocktwits where shareholders discuss stocks, usually that they own. There doesn't appear to be any news. Might be related to 6 million shares coming onto the market in an offering they just had? Also, they're working on a covid drug and these companies are super volatile right now.
Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A little higher than I'd have liked to see you get in, but if this works how I hope it will, a half buck per share won't matter that much.

I do like the Jan $6 calls under $1 today though.
With yesterday's upward movment, I was thinking it was going to take off today...just bought the stock, I have not been able to get options to work for me. I can hold this for a while, so no worries.

I would like to recommend ESGU to the board. It is an ESG (environmental social governance) themed ETF offered at a low expense ratio of 15 bps. The gambling odds indicate we are going to see a change in regime and, if so, this will move higher. I don’t believe it’s fully baked into the current price because as of now it’s still an unknown, but all the environmental tax credit cuts that our current Prez did away with for solar and clean air will assuredly be reversed if so.

And with respect to social and governance issues, it’s readily apparent people are willing to support those companies who hire more minorities on their Boards and whatnot.

As an ETF, it is well diversified, liquid, and this one is managed by BlackRock, the world’s ETF leader. I hold a nice chunk of my portfolio in ESGU.

Advertisement
The Fed will speak tomorrow. They will keep rates low, GROW INFLATION and most likely say very little about the seven trillion on the books now. The dollar won’t hold at these levels and should test .88 lows. I would be very comfortable calling a top today or tomorrow. I wouldn’t want to be in this market this time next week. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered. Enjoy the day boys, they’re fleeting. I love capitol markets and there’s a huge opportunity here. It’s no longer on the side of the bulls. Have a great rest of your week and weekend. If you can’t hear that train coming, you’re not listening.

I would like to recommend ESGU to the board. It is an ESG (environmental social governance) themed ETF offered at a low expense ratio of 15 bps. The gambling odds indicate we are going to see a change in regime and, if so, this will move higher. I don’t believe it’s fully baked into the current price because as of now it’s still an unknown, but all the environmental tax credit cuts that our current Prez did away with for solar and clean air will assuredly be reversed if so.

And with respect to social and governance issues, it’s readily apparent people are willing to support those companies who hire more minorities on their Boards and whatnot.

As an ETF, it is well diversified, liquid, and this one is managed by BlackRock, the world’s ETF leader. I hold a nice chunk of my portfolio in ESGU.

I like the concept, as well as themed ETFs in general, but this one strikes me more as a basket of top companies performing well (top three holdings are AAPL, FB, and GOOGL) rather than anything currently undervalued that would jump if Biden wins.

The Fed will speak tomorrow. They will keep rates low, GROW INFLATION and most likely say very little about the seven trillion on the books now. The dollar won’t hold at these levels and should test .88 lows. I would be very comfortable calling a top today or tomorrow. I wouldn’t want to be in this market this time next week. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered. Enjoy the day boys, they’re fleeting. I love capitol markets and there’s a huge opportunity here. It’s no longer on the side of the bulls. Have a great rest of your week and weekend. If you can’t hear that train coming, you’re not listening.
The ECB is printing money like crazy too.

It's only a matter of time.

Advertisement
I like the concept, as well as themed ETFs in general, but this one strikes me more as a basket of top companies performing well (top three holdings are AAPL, FB, and GOOGL) rather than anything currently undervalued that would jump if Biden wins.
Fair point, but those 3 holdings comprise just 17% of the ETF. They’re held for the Social and Governance themes, but I see quite a few utilities and energy sector companies held that likely are for the Environmental theme.

Do you have any ETFs you’d recommend? I’m researching the health care sector ETFs.

The wall of worry continues to be climbed as long as this sentiment persists.

The case for continued bull market for the rest of the year.

Cheap money/monetary policy by the fed; corporations investing heavily in productivity enhancing software and services and cutting costs; US companies are by far world leaders in high tech/internet/software/services and are the innovators, which will drive share prices higher.

Just playing devil's advocate, you very well could be right.

Silver printed a huge bull flag and looks test the $30-31 level again before heading to the $35.40 level

SLV
GLD
GOAU
GDXJ
SILJ
SLVP

Advertisement
Back