Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
You think the market is gonna drop 18-20% ?
Read back a few pages. Yes. Somewhere between 3400/3500 this market will fall back to 2600. Apple will see 325 and amazon 2200. I’ll buy at 2600, but it could see 2300 again too. Make it coming and going. 🤫 You do you. I’m only responsible for my money.

Maybe, but we’ll see 2600 before we see 4000. If you don’t think I’m correct, revisit this post later. I’ll pray for you 🙏
Well, you can make a ton of money down to 2600. But I'll tell you why I think were heading up.

Trillions in money on the sidelines that is earning .0025, ready to come back in; Fed stimulous never been this accomodating and signaled they will stay this way; US tech far and away the innovators in the world and all our corporations reap the benefits; and I think corona subsides and or we get pharmacological relief.

The one wildcard is who Biden picks as running mate. That could throw a wrench into the equation.

Advertisement
Well, you can make a ton of money down to 2600. But I'll tell you why I think were heading up.

Trillions in money on the sidelines that is earning .0025, ready to come back in; Fed stimulous never been this accomodating and signaled they will stay this way; US tech far and away the innovators in the world and all our corporations reap the benefits; and I think corona subsides and or we get pharmacological relief.

The one wildcard is who Biden picks as running mate. That could throw a wrench into the equation.
You do you. Markets don’t go straight up. I’ll triple short the markets at 3400. I’m not big on making mistakes.

The fed will turn the faucet off when the dollar starts its next leg down and if the retail money doesnt fill the void we'll immediately be in a liquidity crisis. Sans a vaccine the next 6months is all bad news in the pipe.

Advertisement
The fed will turn the faucet off when the dollar starts its next leg down and if the retail money doesnt fill the void we'll immediately be in a liquidity crisis. Sans a vaccine the next 6months is all bad news in the pipe.
Bottom line - even though countries may hate the US. The one currency they keep buying is the dollar due to safety and there is always going to be a crisis.

Bottom line - even though countries may hate the US. The one currency they keep buying is the dollar due to safety and there is always going to be a crisis.

True but the last 10 years they've taken incremental steps to debase. The trade wars has sped that up as well as energy trade particulary in the oil sector. Russia and china leading the way in those efforts.

The dollar is strong but the feds actions over the last 15 years have done serious long term damage that will need to be addressed.

True but the last 10 years they've taken incremental steps to debase. The trade wars has sped that up as well as energy trade particulary in the oil sector. Russia and china leading the way in those efforts.

The dollar is strong but the feds actions over the last 15 years have done serious long term damage that will need to be addressed.
The issue for investors is how do you weed through the information muck. You can google any financial topic and both sides will pop up - sky is falling or things are great. For too many years we've heard deficits bad, got to balance the budget, blah, blah, blah. Markets only care about here and now. These financial experts are full of it. I'm not saying this about you because you do make a lot of sense.

Advertisement
The swings these days are unbelievable. Strange times...
but we all know that. Long plays my plays....real long.

Advertisement
The issue for investors is how do you weed through the information muck. You can google any financial topic and both sides will pop up - sky is falling or things are great. For too many years we've heard deficits bad, got to balance the budget, blah, blah, blah. Markets only care about here and now. These financial experts are full of it. I'm not saying this about you because you do make a lot of sense.

These type of shifts take a long time to happen but by the time you realize it's happening it's too late to fix. Ray Dalio has been warning about it for years. The debt to GDP ratio has doubled in less than 15 years, and the amount of debt has tripled in that same period. These aren't small blips on the radar. Only once has there been a comparable event and that was immediately after WW2. Keep in mind the market is at ALL TIME HIGHS as well as real estate values. If and when the markets turn down from here the debt and ratios are going to capitulate further.

You're right, the is a ton of muck designed to keep you engaged in the markets and part of the "hopium" and "fomo" culture our economy has created. It's a distraction from the governments inability to balance a budget or handle a crisis. Continued intervention in the free market will be downfall of capitalism. The market must be free to correct itself and weed out the weak (best example being the airlines engaged in govt sponsored stock buy backs). Back to back massive bailouts is only kicking the can down the road.

Last edited:
Im looking to invest in tesla whats a good entry price you guys would buy in ???

I wouldn't touch it for more than 1050. Ideally it retraces to the 700's. The company hasn't posted 4 consecutive profitable quarters and only makes 3% of the cars toyota does. Not to mention they rank at the bottom of manufacturing quality issues. Their market cap is a joke.

Advertisement
Back