Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

You should have taken that stock tip I gave about HYMC over the weekend. Up over 100% on the day as I type this. I might be able to swing your membership lol but I am too cheap to buy my own.

Sick. Congrats. Love a home run. I'm not a dart thrower, I invest in what I have DD on and understand. Usually. :) Not much for the meme stuff. Means I miss some, sure, also means I avoid some pitfalls.

Someone else is covering the membership but thank you... kinda? :)

Advertisement
Mullen CEO with a nice interview today.

Said the Vans will start delivery this quarter. The customer is a Fortune 500 company.

DragonFLY supercar will we available end of summer.

Mullen 5 SUV will be available for full test drives end of summer as well.

Confirmed they will report $65 million cash on hand, which is enough to fund rest of year's operations.

Has anyone told the CEO that maybe he should consider a sexier name the Mullen Automotive Model 5?

D. Michery: Mullen 5 model is beautiful, I wanted this car to be **** and agressive… I wanted the vehicle to break some boundaries. Me, as a car enthusiast, I had an opportunity to work with some of the best people on the planet to get a product made. Research, design, everything was did here in the United States. I partnered with some good partners, people renowned for his build on the Rolls Royce Ghost. I sat them down and I said “I want to do something really special here”. Its an opportunity for me to take a product from the inception and take it all the way to the deliver, the consumer. I wanted to create, not just a vehicle that has performance, but also a vehicle that was ****.

Advertisement
Mullen CEO with a nice interview today.

Said the Vans will start delivery this quarter. The customer is a Fortune 500 company.

DragonFLY supercar will we available end of summer.

Mullen 5 SUV will be available for full test drives end of summer as well.

Confirmed they will report $65 million cash on hand, which is enough to fund rest of year's operations.

Sold my $2.30's for $3.30 in afters just now, I'll take 44% in a few days any time I can. Will look to buy back lower. Have a little tucked away still just in case.

Sold my $2.30's for $3.30 in afters just now, I'll take 44% in a few days any time I can. Will look to buy back lower. Have a little tucked away still just in case.
Glad I could help. I'm long hauling this one. There are times to nickel and dime the peaks and valleys (like getting out of HYMC after it's 90% day on Monday)...I don't see this as one of them. This guy proves he can drop PR bombs at any moment.

Galaxy Digital earnings this morning... not able to locate any info yet... anyone find anything?

Advertisement
Galaxy Digital earnings this morning... not able to locate any info yet... anyone find anything?

They announced that due to SEC assholery, the BigGo acquisition/uplist will be delayed until Q3 or Q4. I thought this might happen, could create a buying opp.

Unemployment down to 3.6%…50 year record.
Hourly earnings up
Over 400,000 new jobs.
Manufacturing numbers coming.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We must be thinking different Luna then. Symbol LUNA is the one I held

Edit... I see you're talking crypto. I don't do crypto lol

Yep I am talking crypto. LUNA is currently the #6 non-stable token with a $40B market cap. It’s done around a 20x in about 10 months. We’ve been talking about it here for over a year.

Important/new parts in bold. If the electronics show up in mid may as advertised, we are ahead of schedule.

VANCOUVER, BC, April 5, 2022 /CNW/ - DESERT MOUNTAIN ENERGY CORP. (the "Company") (TSXV: DME) (OTC: DMEHF) (Frankfurt: QM01) From the President of the Company.

As DME continues on its path to production, the Company would like to make an update on the progress through to the start of Q3.

CRITICAL GLOBAL HELIUM SHORTAGE:

1. The Russian Amur Complex fires and explosion has removed a projected source of up to 25% of global helium demand.

2. The US Government (BLM) has suspended production at their Amarillo, TX plant that operates and maintains a helium storage reservoir, enrichment plant, and pipeline system. This plant was responsible for over 40% of the domestic demand for helium.

3. Helium sources from Algeria and Qatar have also had issues.

* Due to this critical shortage, the Specialty Gas Suppliers have declared Force Majeure and cancelled all supply contracts resulting in helium increasing 300% in price over the last 6 weeks.

PATH TO PRODUCTION

· In 2022, DME has set and cemented casing in 3 holes, Wells 5, 6 & 7

• Wells 4, 5, 6 & 7 have outlined the perimeters of the McCauley Helium Field, the Company is confident that we own all necessary leases
  • The court case, specifically the Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), launched by the City of Flagstaff has been successfully overturned unanimously by the appellate court in DME's favor
  • The AGM confirmed shareholder confidence in the Management and Board over 26 million shares voted over 98% in favor.
  • The Company still has over $18 million in the treasury and is confident in achieving positive cash flow without further financing
Q2, 2022

• Completion of the gathering system for wells in the McCauley Helium Field is scheduled to begin at the end of April 2022
  • Testing and publishing the results of Wells 5, 6 & 7 is scheduled for the end of April 2022
  • The modular buildings that will house the finishing facility have been fabricated and delivered to the contractor. All the materials for the mechanical portion of the processing facilities have been delivered, and assembly of the plant is scheduled to begin by the end of the month. We anticipate delivery of the remaining components of the electronic controls to be delivered by mid-May.
"We continue to move forward on the road to production with our world-class, zero-carbon processing facility," says Robert Rohlfing, CEO of Desert Mountain Energy Corp. "In a world experiencing critical shortages of helium supply, our team is excited to be moving forward and become part of the solution by supplying helium to domestic end-users. We anticipate and look forward to cash flow generation and rewarding our shareholders for their continued support."

Advertisement
Back