Still waiting for the 2nd wave (formerly the Something Happening👀👀 thread)

1660701596500.gif

Advertisement
USC does have really good classes for being mediocre since carroll left.

3rd in 2011, 8, 13, 10, 1, 10, 4, 20, 68, 8, and now 6

thats pretty good for a team that hasn't done much since pre 2010.
It is pretty good. They're 13th not 6th though.

My point was that winning tops everything.

It's a chicken or the egg though. Better recruiting gets more wins and more wins gives you better recruiting.

Can you be the voice of reason and tell us what’s going on at Receiver? I’ve seen recruiting and followed it long enough to know until the ink dries you wait to see who signs. Just askin
As of today I feel like we hold on to the Washingtons but it’ll be a battle. A couple days ago it wasn’t quite as positive. By the time a lot of this gets public it’s old news.

I still feel like ****ey is very much in play and Miami has a pretty good shot to flip. It’s big boy recruiting , people are trying to flip out kids and vice versa.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As of today I feel like we hold on to the Washingtons but it’ll be a battle. A couple days ago it wasn’t quite as positive. By the time a lot of this gets public it’s old news.

I still feel like ****ey is very much in play and Miami has a pretty good shot to flip. It’s big boy recruiting , people are trying to flip out kids and vice versa.
Yikes...why is Louisville such a threat? NIL? Favorable Depth Chart? I notice you didn't mention Hykeem Williams when you were talking about WR recruiting. Is A&M a done deal? Plenty of time before he commits.

Advertisement
Can you be the voice of reason and tell us what’s going on at Receiver? I’ve seen recruiting and followed it long enough to know until the ink dries you wait to see who signs. Just askin
what I saw here --

Williams longshot

Jean not sticking with UF, maybe coming here, but as of now hes not here and hes committed elsewhere

Washington - close to not being here, now its a maybe, but def will go down to the wire w dad being an issue

****ey -- good chance at a flip which puts everything else above as moot

brown - didnt match LSU offer and he apparently doesn't like the Washington kids or one of them which is irony itself if they flip

remember Mario likely has a name we weren't even thinking of or considering in his back pocket like he did with Citizen. huge part is what offense will we run in the fall.

dad apparently wants to hold the U hostage for money off the backs of his kids. per the usual for SFL handlers
And I recall someone here post the boys live with mom and he's not even consistently involved with them........until now of course 🙄. Guy sounds like a leech.

Advertisement
And I recall someone here post the boys live with mom and he's not even consistently involved with them........until now of course 🙄. Guy sounds like a leech.
I remember this happening with another recruit where the dad suddenly showed up in the kids life and took over the recruitment. I gotta find the name. look in these cases (not w Washington considering who his new coach is), id hope these kids can turn to their coaches and get sound advice. when Troutman committed, his coach was ****ed bc Troutman didnt talk to his family nor his coaches prior to committing to miami. its one of those things that sometimes your coach can help you sift through the BS from college coaches, handlers, etc.

I remember this happening with another recruit where the dad suddenly showed up in the kids life and took over the recruitment. I gotta find the name. look in these cases (not w Washington considering who his new coach is), id hope these kids can turn to their coaches and get sound advice. when Troutman committed, his coach was ****ed bc Troutman didnt talk to his family nor his coaches prior to committing to miami. its one of those things that sometimes your coach can help you sift through the BS from college coaches, handlers, etc.
It doesn't help they transferred to Palmetto where the HC has a rep of steering kids away from Miami

what I saw here --

Williams longshot

Jean not sticking with UF, maybe coming here, but as of now hes not here and hes committed elsewhere

Washington - close to not being here, now its a maybe, but def will go down to the wire w dad being an issue

****ey -- good chance at a flip which puts everything else above as moot

brown - didnt match LSU offer and he apparently doesn't like the Washington kids or one of them which is irony itself if they flip

remember Mario likely has a name we weren't even thinking of or considering in his back pocket like he did with Citizen. huge part is what offense will we run in the fall.
Statement on JD X 100. I also agree on Mario likely targeting a kid who just don't know about yet.

What about the WR teammate of Rashada: Rashid Williams? It shows a Miami offer on 247. I haven't watched his film, but in Rashada's there are certainly dudes making big plays.

Advertisement
Alex collins?

Advertisement
Back