Still mad

Advertisement
**** the coaching staff for losing to gatech. Idiots. You scab sons of *******. Ruined our year by being ******. Dont tell me about 8 and 4. Dont tell me about some bull**** orange bowl. Just win you muppets. How hard is it to beat a team that is second to last to the zips? Ffs. No excuses until we lose to another bottom feeder right?

I will never forgive them for this loss. But I wont need to. If history is any indication they'll lose to temple or some other juco level team.
The game should not have been that close but if our terrible kicker made one of the 100 field goals he missed that game , we would of won and never spoke of that game again

Advertisement
**** the coaching staff for losing to gatech. Idiots. You scab sons of *******. Ruined our year by being ******. Dont tell me about 8 and 4. Dont tell me about some bull**** orange bowl. Just win you muppets. How hard is it to beat a team that is second to last to the zips? Ffs. No excuses until we lose to another bottom feeder right?

I will never forgive them for this loss. But I wont need to. If history is any indication they'll lose to temple or some other juco level team.
Fun post. Would read again.

Some of these posters act like they are paying alimony to 3 ex wives because they could not keep their ***** out of a street walkers mouth and now mad at the world

Advertisement
3h7ex5.jpg

Last edited:
I mean, you also realize that as poorly as our team played that game, even with the dumb trick plays that burned us, if one of our kickers made even one of those very short, simple field goals that, no exaggeration, any number of us on this board could make with regularity.......we aren't talking about this?

My advice is to just get over it.

Let me tell you about 8-4 and a possible orange bowl birth.

Advertisement
I'll admit, I'm still a little mad about it. But going to the FSU game sure went a long way to getting me upright again. Bring me a W against sucky *** duke and maybe I'll be optimistic again.

I will never forgive them for this loss.

Yes, shame on these coaches for whiffing on 29 tackles, D.J. Ivey taking a f**king nap on two plays, costing Miami 14 points and walk-on kicker that couldn't make routine field goals—in a game that was 21-21 in regulation.

Players really should've been "coached up" better to do things they've known since they started playing the sport.

Everything was alright with Ivey when he had two picks the following week—but mad at a coaching staff that's won three in a row since; topping Pitt, smacking up rival Florida State in Tallahassee and 52-point outpouring against Louisville team that was on the rise.

Got it. Completely logical.

Advertisement

I agree with Manny on this. Maybe that putrid embarrassing loss was necessary and a blessing in disguise. Without that loss maybe there is no come to Jesus players meeting. Maybe players do not become more personally accountable, pay attention to details and practice better. Maybe that was the catalyst to understand the fine line between winning and losing.

I know the narrative is that vag tech is falling apart, but Fuentes I think unfortunately has stabilized the ship. They should have beaten Notre Dame at their place.

No they shouldn't have. The Irish should've been up 21-7, or at worst, 17-7 going into halftime—but had a fluke fumble returned 98 yards for a score that left the game 14-14 after two.

The Hokies had two field goals in the second half, before giving up an 87-yard scoring drive to the Irish to lose, 21-20.

Virginia Tech's offense had one touchdown late in the first quarter. Nothing about that performance indicates they "should've beaten Notre Dame"—nor does 235 total yards on the day.

Irish also turned it over three times and the Hokies didn't do anything with that offensively.

I agree with Manny on this. Maybe that putrid embarrassing loss was necessary and a blessing in disguise. Without that loss maybe there is no come to Jesus players meeting. Maybe players do not become more personally accountable, pay attention to details and practice better. Maybe that was the catalyst to understand the fine line between winning and losing.

Fully agree. Needed to bottom out to find themselves.

I also don't think Miami beats Virginia if it didn't lose to Virginia Tech. That spirited defensive performance against the Cavaliers brought Diaz back into the fold to help with with the game planning—which had an immediate impact in that Friday night, showdown. The Canes also came into that game with some intensity and focus after the Hokies had embarrassed them.

Miami also doesn't beat Pitt without that come-to-Jesus meeting after the loss to Georgia Tech.

However it played out, Miami was going 2-2 over that VT, UVA, GT and Pitt stretch—as it took grow-up moments in those two losses to step up against the two of the better teams in the division.

Advertisement
Back