Still mad

jackedaround

Junior
**** the coaching staff for losing to gatech. Idiots. You scab sons of *******. Ruined our year by being ******. Dont tell me about 8 and 4. Dont tell me about some bull**** orange bowl. Just win you muppets. How hard is it to beat a team that is second to last to the zips? Ffs. No excuses until we lose to another bottom feeder right?

I will never forgive them for this loss. But I wont need to. If history is any indication they'll lose to temple or some other juco level team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That is on them BUT I give them a mulligan for anything that happened when Williams was injured as he is the difference between us having a modern offense and a Richt one . Which is understandable in year 1 . But in year 3 it wouldn't be . We will have better talent at backup QB then Perry by then or the staff hasn't done their job. Our O was playing with a hand behind our back with a QB who could only make about 1/4 of the throws Enos wants in his O .

Also what is the point is dwelling on that when we are on a 3 game winning streak since we got our stud QB back.

**** the coaching staff for losing to gatech. Idiots. You scab sons of *******. Ruined our year by being ******. Dont tell me about 8 and 4. Dont tell me about some bull**** orange bowl. Just win you muppets. How hard is it to beat a team that is second to last to the zips? Ffs. No excuses until we lose to another bottom feeder right?

I will never forgive them for this loss. But I wont need to. If history is any indication they'll lose to temple or some other juco level team.
Get over it man

Advertisement
Advertisement
20191121_214728.jpg

Advertisement
Back