Coaching Still a trend.....

FlipT

Sophomore
Miami has shown the inability to stop mobile QBs dating back to C. Krenzel. I’ve cursed RS for two decades, but clearly he isn't the only guy who is clueless as we have had multiple coordinators since he was DC. In-game adjustments to spy QBs are a Madden video game component since Vick was running loose but Miami coordinators clearly didn't get the memo.

Advertisement
It was annoying but not the source of the problem. Defense played well, Guidry has done major flaws, but the defense played well.

Not sure about the coaching on that last drive on D.

But Mario is the source of all the problems here

The d gave up 1 real td drive. The rest was off of Tyler's turnovers and Chaneys fumble. Those aren't on the D imo. Still held them to 17 through 4 turn overs and 59 minutes 24 seconds of game.

Without the D we lose this by 2 scores easily.

Miami has shown the inability to stop mobile QBs dating back to C. Krenzel. I’ve cursed RS for two decades, but clearly he isn't the only guy who is clueless as we have had multiple coordinators since he was DC. In-game adjustments to spy QBs are a Madden video game component since Vick was running loose but Miami coordinators clearly didn't get the memo.
Haynes had 10 carries for 46 yards and 151 yards passing (most coming on the final drive). Quit making threads just to make threads.

QBs who make plays with their legs are going to get theirs, you just can’t let it get out of hand.

I wouldn’t go all in on Guidry, up until the plays which should never have happened, they didn’t even have 200 yards of offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back