Sticking w/ the team and Mario

Dghustla

Junior
Had an epiphany earlier today. Listening to pregame and talking to some non-Cane fan CFB fans…

This board might as well be run by our Rivals. With the amount of constant moaning and complaining about everything every single day.

So little of it constructive, rarely ever a fresh thought added.

The general public consensus is we are rebuilding, showing improvement, have a good recruiting class, headed in the right direction of course everything is fluid in CFB.

But according to CIs our class sucks, our coach sucks, all our players suck…

This place is arguably the worst place to be if you are a canes fan.

Wish we were improving faster but it is what it is.

When we a title don’t be a fan later.

That’s all I got, it’s time to get back to work.

Advertisement
Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a very real possibility that the only team Mario will have beaten with a winning record this season will be... Miami of Ohio.

That was actually a decent win. TAMU with a real QB is also a good team. Clemson is down but not bad.

Sadly this team has the ingredients to be a good team. Coaching blunders and personnel mismanagement are tanking the season.

Advertisement
We want smart players right?

Smart players make plays and win games? I swear I read that here.

So it's safe to say smart players won't sign here.

Smart players won't want to play for this guy. He talks it, but come Saturday, it's always something.

It's sad. You want positivity, don't talk Canes football.

Advertisement
That was actually a decent win. TAMU with a real QB is also a good team. Clemson is down but not bad.

Sadly this team has the ingredients to be a good team. Coaching blunders and personnel mismanagement are tanking the season.

I agree with all of that.

The only thing I would add is that we likely would have lost to Clemson if TVD was "healthy."

Had an epiphany earlier today. Listening to pregame and talking to some non-Cane fan CFB fans…

This board might as well be run by our Rivals. With the amount of constant moaning and complaining about everything every single day.

So little of it constructive, rarely ever a fresh thought added.

The general public consensus is we are rebuilding, showing improvement, have a good recruiting class, headed in the right direction of course everything is fluid in CFB.

But according to CIs our class sucks, our coach sucks, all our players suck…

This place is arguably the worst place to be if you are a canes fan.

Wish we were improving faster but it is what it is.

When we a title don’t be a fan later.

That’s all I got, it’s time to get back to work.
I remember reading the same from fans like you when Coker was our coach,and then Randy and then Golden and then Diaz.

Ive been you before.

Ultimately, you'll be me.

Be patient.

Watch.
Naw been here before to.

Sat through every minute of every game with corches. Never even cutting off games early when it was clear we were getting smacked.

I control my controllables. I don’t control who the Canes coach is so I ride with the Person who has the title until the customary time has passed and if they aren’t successful they are relieved of their post.

I have no desire to rush judgment and will choose to keep hope alive. Even when the odds don’t look as good.

Advertisement
Back