Stevenson discusses transferring home to UM, ready to make an impact

I know the Manny haters aren't going to like this but the quote below is pretty awesome.

The first thing I mentioned to [Diaz] - ‘I’m going to have to be the first one to rock the chain this year, and I plan on rocking it a lot this year,’” Stevenson said. “He was like, ‘I won’t hold it from you, and if you want me to, I’ll hand it to you every time you get your interception.’”

Advertisement
Those players that really want it will go after excellence anywhere they are. At home or away.
Those that want to clown will do so anywhere.

The key is to develop football I.Q in your football environment, do the best you can to develop, and make **** sure that the degree program makes sense for moving on after College.

Too many players have NFL stars in their eyes, and only very few make it in the League. Reality.

I know the Manny haters aren't going to like this but the quote below is pretty awesome.

The first thing I mentioned to [Diaz] - ‘I’m going to have to be the first one to rock the chain this year, and I plan on rocking it a lot this year,’” Stevenson said. “He was like, ‘I won’t hold it from you, and if you want me to, I’ll hand it to you every time you get your interception.’”

First one in with “Manny wants to be HC, DC and chain handler?!?!”

Advertisement
The "safety" notion is absolutely ridiculous and like these people have never been to Coral Gables. I lived a three minute walk from campus and had a Ferrari Enzo drive by my house. It's very, very far (figuratively) from Overtown.
This can also be a cover either having a knucklehead for a son or lacking the parenting skills to avoid raising a knucklehead (they can be mutually exclusive). Of course it's not my fault my son can't stay outta trouble, it's the "environment" (air quotes included)

Advertisement
Because Momma is getting the 💰

That's why she's still in the same crap neighborhood he mentioned in the article.

Glad to have him, but it's time to see if he's got what it takes at this level. He was lost at UGA and out of position.

Advertisement
Why do we lose the Mamma Wars so often? Mamma wants Alex Collins to stay home, he gets pops to sign the LOI to Arkansas. Mamma wants Stevenson to get away from the local scene, off he goes to UGA. There's something wrong with this equation.

Kid will be 1 and Done, and we'll be much better off for it. I am actually looking forward to CB play this year.
Bags man. That story of the bad neighborhood is Bs it’s just an easy excuse for the bag man lol. Bc what changed in two years did his neighborhood suddenly become not dangerous haha

Why do we lose the Mamma Wars so often? Mamma wants Alex Collins to stay home, he gets pops to sign the LOI to Arkansas. Mamma wants Stevenson to get away from the local scene, off he goes to UGA. There's something wrong with this equation.

Kid will be 1 and Done, and we'll be much better off for it. I am actually looking forward to CB play this year.
Bags

Tyrique wanted to stay but the signing bonus was too good to say no to. U ever seen godfather? Make an offer u can't refuse.

Advertisement
I tend to agree. Also, Georgia is definitely not the safest place for a young black man.

Still boggles my mind any black mother would send a child to the KKK stronghold that is Alabama.
LOL!

Florida is a slave state/confederate state. There are millions of Floridians inclusing posters on this board with the same belief system as kkk Alabama.

Advertisement
Back