Stevenson and Campbell

Advertisement
d&d burn GIF by Hyper RPG

They both played us, And it is not petty to Enjoy them getting played by Alabama Receivers! They went with that runt/troll Kirby To Win a NC Aint Happening boys! We should put our efforts into our team But it was a Guilty Pleasure seeing Tyson helpless fall as he was being Burned and Stevenson getting Physically and Verbally (did you catch that?) By Smith (he's ridiculous). GO CANES

Advertisement
Lots of good players gonna get burnt by those Bama skill players. UGA kinda overrated themselves leaving no help for their DBs and they kept getting toasted. Mind you Ole Miss roasted Bama DBs too. UGA fans in like 2 years are gonna start rumblings about Smart, mark my word. They are hungry for a title and they keep using mediocre QBs who make safe decisions.

All I'm saying is I don't see the point of going to UGA. Sure, the bag helps temporarily, but UGA may float around beneath their potential forever. If you're a baller, you'll get an NFL pathway so long as you don't have a D'Ono level coordinator. You want to take off to Bama, get a new car and some spending cash, and developed for the NFL? Ok. You still should be looked at as someone who turned your back on Miami, but it's less egregious to me than going to play for Kirby Smart. Now, if you explain you went for those GA girls, maybe I'd understand a bit.

All I'm saying is I don't see the point of going to UGA. Sure, the bag helps temporarily, but UGA may float around beneath their potential forever. If you're a baller, you'll get an NFL pathway so long as you don't have a D'Ono level coordinator. You want to take off to Bama, get a new car and some spending cash, and developed for the NFL? Ok. You still should be looked at as someone who turned your back on Miami, but it's less egregious to me than going to play for Kirby Smart. Now, if you explain you went for those GA girls, maybe I'd understand a bit.

Stevenson looks out of position in that defense. They aren’t even really helping him. That said, their recruiting here is going to take a dip now that Coley went to A&M.

lol at the girls comment....reminds me of the whole FAMU angle for FSU. FAMU has done more for recruiting kids to Tallahassee than Bobby Bowden ever did.

Advertisement
Yeah man those two are not very good.. it’s weird how hyped they were and I’m not sure either would start for us.

I guess when you play on good teams ppl seem to overlook the actual performance from certain player's and I swear neither have done anything that makes them look like former 5 star recruits.. And they aren't the only ones, Bama has a loaded SOFLA secondary and they have been getting the business and just their offense is unstoppable so they score at ease and it makes their defense look better than their really are..

Advertisement
I just Think no matter what you are rated anybody can get beat really🤷🏾‍♂️💯

Advertisement
Back