Steve Sarkisian?

Advertisement
perfect fit for miami

scum bag
drunk
fired everywhere he's been

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Advertisement
No thanks. Guy is a drunk, he would fall off the wagon hard here in Miami. Nothing is going well for this program right now. We can not afford to take unnecessary risk at this time.

No thanks. Guy is a drunk, he would fall off the wagon hard here in Miami. Nothing is going well for this program right now. We can not afford to take unnecessary risk at this time.
Sometimes when things aren’t going well risks are needed. Instead of an unnecessary risk, ca call it a bold risk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We can. But instead of doing better, we’ll just do nothing.

Yep, it’s unbelievable what a disaster Richt has turned into. Given the choice between Richt and Sark, I would take a dead drunk Sark every day of the week and twice on Saturdays. I have zero confidence in Richts playcalling and coaching at this point. Play on the field is a disaster, recruiting is a disaster and moral is at an all time low. He needs to go.

Yep, it’s unbelievable what a disaster Richt has turned into. Given the choice between Richt and Sark, I would take a dead drunk Sark every day of the week and twice on Saturdays. I have zero confidence in Richts playcalling and coaching at this point. Play on the field is a disaster, recruiting is a disaster and moral is at an all time low. He needs to go.
Id take a dead weekend at Bernie’s Sark with Al golden as his puppet master before richt.

Advertisement
A passed out drunk can't do any worse than what we have now.love to see post game interviewed esp with a fine looking reporter."Burp,sniff hey baby what's up start howling banging waist against the podium and and saying I've got a house on the beach with a hot tub.then whistling then ill make you feel real good um burp up.

Somebody is gonna come up with Sark, mark my words. Falcons fans can't look past Shanahan's super bowl offense from 2016. Dude runs a good offensive scheme. Falcons suppose to get rid of their DC as well, he will be a nice pickup for somebody as well.

Advertisement
Back