Stetson

scane

Redshirt Freshman
First pitch was moved up an hour to 6pm due to weather.

Stetson comes in ranked 13th with an RPI of 7 so this is probably where the win streak ends. They've won 10 in a row dating back to a midweek win against FSU. Hopefully, good Cabezas shows up today and we have a chance.

Advertisement
First pitch was moved up an hour to 6pm due to weather.

Stetson comes in ranked 13th with an RPI of 7 so this is probably where the win streak ends. They've won 10 in a row dating back to a midweek win against FSU. Hopefully, good Cabezas shows up today and we have a chance.

Cabezas pitched against FGCU. Miami is hitting the ball well. Stetson isn't exactly rolling out their ace.

I see one of our former assistant coaches is with Stetson, name slipped my mind.

Advertisement
Yo,

@Rellyrell @Cribby

Looks like @PanteraCanes and @crimson_cane Alma mater is playing at the Light tonight.

Lol

roast-mock-laugh-face.jpg

Not getting tonight in really hurt our slim at-large hopes. I just don’t see where the RPI points come from to get us where we need without at least getting to the ACC championship game. Hopefully by some miracle we get all three games in this weekend (and win them of course).

Advertisement
The ACC is weaker than it has been in the past from what I have seen. Win the tournament (like so many other average teams did last year to keep us out); don't leave it up to a Committee.

That needs to be the mindset of the team, because it probably is the only real chance of getting in.

That needs to be the mindset of the team, because it probably is the only real chance of getting in.

At this point, this I agree with. The series loss to Pittsburgh and the loss of the big lead against FAU is going to be what ends up keeping us out unless we get to at least the ACC championship.

Hopefully, the mindset of the team is always to win it though. I honestly believe there is a chance of it happening, but there remain too many of the inconsistent and silly mistakes during games to give me complete faith. Things like Jenkins getting picked off 2B with no outs in the first inning continue to make you shake your head.

Advertisement
Back