Stephen Morris

FenianBastard

Thunderdome
if this kid had 2 more yrs. got dammit!
if this Defense makes the strides that are possible this yr ....next yr, 2014 would be a breakout season with a returning Stephen Morris

Advertisement
I think he broke out last year...

and his stock is going to sore this year...No QB ended the year as hot as he did last year
He killed the Manning Camp this summer

If he rips it up this year, he honestly has nothing more to prove. It will be a perfect year for him to leave
There was not a lot of qbs taken in the first 2 rounds of the NFL draft. The next draft look for at least 5 qbs
to be taken. (Draft experts are predicting that there should be 7 teams looking for QBs in the 1-2 rounds next year)

Everything that could have happened, would have happened, did happen...and the kid stayed poised grew from in it
turned negatives into positives...he can tell NFL coaches he learned 3 offenses and can come in a pick up
an NFL offense quick...

He is in a prime spot to cash in....i.e. HE ABOUT TO GET PAID $$$$$$$$

Last edited:
If I had wheels I'd be a wagon. He will kill it this year, get his money, and recruiting QB's will be a **** of a lot easier from here on out once we have a solid success story to pitch.

Between baby Jesus and Kaaya the future is in good hands.

He would have left after his RS JR year anyways... let it go we had to play him in the UVA game in 2010 and Jacory was suspended for the UM opener in 2011...

Advertisement
Yeah exactly. Even if he was a red shirt junior he would have bolted after this season if he puts up the numbers we expect him to put up

He would have left after his RS JR year anyways... let it go we had to play him in the UVA game in 2010 and Jacory was suspended for the UM opener in 2011...

This. Never like playing the "what if???" Because it always just makes you mad

Sit back and enjoy his hopefully stellar senior year where he balls out for us wins us the acc and more

Besides like others have said unlike other years we got some great young arms who will be licking their chops to start

Advertisement
Stephen has a lot to learn this year for the NFL to get excited over him...we all know he has improved in the spring and at camps where no pressure was applied...
FAU game is where it starts...when he gets hit for real..If SM has those intermediate throws down and can throw to the tight end consistently we are Golden

Advertisement
Back