Stephen Morris (Colts) and Tracy Howard (Browns) make teams

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Waters, Armbrister and Beau Sandland cut. Waters should switch to CB.

Advertisement
I live in indy...and they really seem to like Stephen...our back ups can make millions and ride the bench...ask Sorgi...who got like 40 mill and never saw the field the one time he did he about crapped his pants...

I live in indy...and they really seem to like Stephen...our back ups can make millions and ride the bench...ask Sorgi...who got like 40 mill and never saw the field the one time he did he about crapped his pants...

I'm happy for Howard, but how did AG and No'D make him look so bad?

Advertisement
Looks like Chickillo made the Steelers Roster.
Demarcus Van Dyke got put on IR for the Falcons.
Andre Johnson made the Titans roster.

Advertisement
Thurston has played well for the Jags. had like 20+ tackles last season. Hoping he finds a squad and get PT - all his needs is an opportunity and he can carve out a nice niche in the league.

Good for Tracy, this definitely means that he was better than what his UM career showed.

My hometown team the Browns are the worst drafting and talent evaluating team in NFL history, especially when it comes to the 1st round.

We just traded our 2013 #8 overall pick CB Justin Gilbert to the Steelers for a 6th round pick in 2018 LOL! Not to mention that we cut our other 1st rounder that year Johnny Manziel and he is not even on an NFL roster. I told my entire family that Gilbert was a horrible pick.

An undrafted Tracy Howard beat him out!

Advertisement
Where are all those posters who said Howard wouldn't make an
NFL roster?

At least eat your crow and give the kid a little respect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back