Stephen guidry to LSU

Advertisement
Top Juco receiver we offered to LSU. Better chance at devonta smith now?

They plan on taking 3-4. One receiver on their team announced they was transferring yesterday. Malachi dupre entering the draft and travin Dural is too. Dj Chark might I think too. Crazy stuff I think they pulled Guidry's offer a few weeks back he committed a day after they re offered him

Top Juco receiver we offered to LSU. Better chance at devonta smith now?

They plan on taking 3-4. One receiver on their team announced they was transferring yesterday. Malachi dupre entering the draft and travin Dural is too. Dj Chark might I think too. Crazy stuff I think they pulled Guidry's offer a few weeks back he committed a day after they re offered him

Jazz Ferguson who's gifted as **** and tbh maybe could mold himself into a te. I was on their board in they all seem to think Chark stays and also that McMath is way on the back burner so maybe we can make a late run their

Jesus WR's are running away as far and fast they can from Miami. There is just no excuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus WR's are running away as far and fast they can from Miami. There is just no excuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;TEoTQB7h3NQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEoTQB7h3NQ[/video]

Advertisement
LSU people got him pinned as a lock, near silent commit lean level. Time to move on and focus on flipping Harley for once

It really is a head scratcher we can't get 1 stud to come in and play across Richards.

LSU people got him pinned as a lock, near silent commit lean level. Time to move on and focus on flipping Harley for once

I dont get him hoing there or bama he said he wants to play early he definitely do that here, him and stacy are very similar and stacy had his best season under CMR, lets see what happens when he OVs here

Advertisement
It really is a head scratcher we can't get 1 stud to come in and play across Richards.

Its because we are going after these OOS kids, cant always get them unless you top 10, and the local wideout class was weak outside of grimes and jeudy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back