Step back from the ledge!!!

JOE'CANE

Senior
What were our expectations? Mines were 10 wins, the ACCCG, and a New Years 6 Bowl. ALL THAT CAN STILL HAPPEN!!!

I hate to break the news to you guys, Bama and Clemson are in a tier all by themselves. We got beat by #1 team in the country in their house. They have the best QB and RB in the country, not to mention our best player opted out. Last night suked but it is how we respond thats important. Clemson beat us yday, they cant beat us again on Sat.

I can point out ALOT of negatives but I can also point out positives that I saw around the conference. I think we are still the 2nd best team in the ACC and believe we will be in the ACCCG. Who knows maybe we catch them slipping and get a win in Charlotte.

Long story short we are still in this. Alot of you talk about how these kids react to adversity, maybe the fanbase can provide an example. *** Pitt, Go Canes!!!!

@DMoney maybe a podcast to provide some prospective is in order. Dont fold the tents just yet. We are still in the hunt!!!.

Advertisement
Bruh, it's the **** penalties in big games. I saw this before, last year against Florida.

You can't let things that don't have a heartbeat beat you. Example: fatigue, effort, penalties
Your right, lots of negatives but we are still alive. We still control our destiny.

Bruh, it's the **** penalties in big games. I saw this before, last year against Florida.

You can't let things that don't have a heartbeat beat you. Example: fatigue, effort, penalties
Especially when you know the refs are looking for a reason to let you know who they want to win. Oh, my foot might be close enough to the line that this guy has his hand on the flag before the snap? I'll move back 6 inches.

I agree but that North Carolina game will be another test facing an elite offense. They have 2 great backs and a wr core that would put ours on the bench. This game concerns me most of all those remaining.

Advertisement
I agree but that North Carolina game will be another test facing an elite offense. They have 2 great backs and a wr core that would put ours on the bench. This game concerns me most of all those remaining.
UNC is extremely beatable, they were in a dog fight with VT at home and I think VT was missing 15 players. VT was playing a walk on at safety

Especially when you know the refs are looking for a reason to let you know who they want to win. Oh, my foot might be close enough to the line that this guy has his hand on the flag before the snap? I'll move back 6 inches.
Got to be better, we are aware of the ticky tak bias. We have to counter it with discipline.

I'm with you Joe'Cane. Nobody predicted (at least not seriously anyway) that we'd go 11-0.....we lost the ballgame and it's time to play the next down....as Bill Belichick famously says it "We're on to Pittsburgh"...

Why can’t some of yall understand that nobody expected to win. People are disappointed in getting blown out and embarrassed at how unprepared we were. Those are the issues and those issues stem from the coaching staff.

Advertisement
Lack of discipline is on coaches. Most of those penalties were totally legit. Being unprepared after bye week again on coaches. No good reason this team not prepared enough to at least prevent a blow out. Optimism I had is dwindling

Advertisement
Back