Steele has lost his **** mind!

Advertisement
His all acc teams were hilarious, Stephen mo. First team behind Logan Thomas and renner, tied with winston

Steele marches to his own drum....but Va Tech ahead of Clemson?

The real secret he should share is what he was smoking when he made that prediction.

Advertisement
Fsuck at #3, Va Tech ahead of us a Clemson...garbage. Not sure what he's looking at when he makes his prediction but I agree, I want some of what he's smoking!

Fsuck at #3, Va Tech ahead of us a Clemson...garbage. Not sure what he's looking at when he makes his prediction but I agree, I want some of what he's smoking!

Could be the trusty old magic 8 ball

nothing to see here. it's always fashionable to knock us and rank VT and FSU over us. even if we beat the **** out of em, the journalists will always make excuses why those teams lost. The media loves Beamer and have always loved Florida St. No reason why this year should be any different.

Advertisement
He studies the SEC to get that close to being right...then who cares about the rest of the country really??

Opinions and ********... All he has to do is hit on a few predictions and tout those hits next year. He'll sell his mag and web subscriptions. Good for him. Doesn't count for ****.

Advertisement
Back