STAY TRUE

ballinboysU

Recruit
so many canes fans are going crazy via social media message boards etc etc etc and i get it. so many years of losing and having hope and boom it comes crashing down almost every year. this year (including myself) many if not most canes fans were hyped because we got coach richt, had a seasoned QB, new renovated stadium, IPF, switched back to 4-3, and so many more things that we said 10 plus win season acc coastal beat fsu. and now we are here 4-3 3 straight losses. fake fans get **** out. true fans stay true. its a process. anyone doubting mark richt wake up. my thoughts below

1. Nick saban was 6-6 in his first year at alabama losing to auburn their biggest rival 6 straight times. jim harbaugh inherited a 5-7 michigan team and his first yr took them to 10-3. jimbo fisher got a 7-6 fsu team and got them to 9-4 his first year. urban meyer inherited a 6-7 ohio state team and his first year took them to 12-0 his first yr. some of the best college coaches with the top programs right now. he hasn't had a full yr or recruiting class to call his own. rome wasn't built in one day

2.anyone putting blame on kaaya can't be serious. yes i get it he should be playing better but our o line is really bad . he can't even step up in the pocket without getting smashed. he will return next year and he will be better and lead us. he has all the tools. give this man some time to throw and he will do his part to improve.

3. experience. man our young studs are getting the playing time and learning. this is probably the most positive thing out of all this. shaq mccloud pickney a richards joe jackson bethel and more already making a impact. imagine what type of players and leaders these young men will be come their junior and senior years. experince is the best teacher and they are learning.

4.depth. woah. blame al golden. blame the probation. tonight really exposed our depth especially on the defense. we lost solid recruits because al golden was not a great recruiter or coach and cause of probation but that ends tommorow and we have a better coach

5.squad 17 has special players like bandy and DJ who will begin the process and storm 18 is so stacked, richt is great recruiter. better times ahead

a few positives that ran through my mind as i watched tonight game. stay true stick with this team stick with coach richt. i think next year will be a special year with brad coming back chad t coming back hopefully njoku etc plus a strong class. i believe richt will lock up some solid o line this class and next year will be better . this is our 1999 season so many similarites. next yr will be better but my heart tells me 2018 will be our year. stay true be patient. don't bash our team and our coach. frustration is fine but these kids see the negative from the fans and so do recruits.

stay tr {]__[]e

Go Canes !

Advertisement
I will always live and die with the Canes, but **** this hurts! I've been watching this re-run for 15 years and for the first time in a long time thought it was going to be different this year. Shame on me..... I will always ride for my Canes!

Advertisement
Anyone who still follows this program at this point has obviously "stayed true."

Enough with the lectures. We're fans and we're upset knowing we have 15 years of this **** offense. Even with better players this style of play has a ceiling.

so many canes fans are going crazy via social media message boards etc etc etc and i get it. so many years of losing and having hope and boom it comes crashing down almost every year. this year (including myself) many if not most canes fans were hyped because we got coach richt, had a seasoned QB, new renovated stadium, IPF, switched back to 4-3, and so many more things that we said 10 plus win season acc coastal beat fsu. and now we are here 4-3 3 straight losses. fake fans get **** out. true fans stay true. its a process. anyone doubting mark richt wake up. my thoughts below

1. Nick saban was 6-6 in his first year at alabama losing to auburn their biggest rival 6 straight times. jim harbaugh inherited a 5-7 michigan team and his first yr took them to 10-3. jimbo fisher got a 7-6 fsu team and got them to 9-4 his first year. urban meyer inherited a 6-7 ohio state team and his first year took them to 12-0 his first yr. some of the best college coaches with the top programs right now. he hasn't had a full yr or recruiting class to call his own. rome wasn't built in one day

2.anyone putting blame on kaaya can't be serious. yes i get it he should be playing better but our o line is really bad . he can't even step up in the pocket without getting smashed. he will return next year and he will be better and lead us. he has all the tools. give this man some time to throw and he will do his part to improve.

3. experience. man our young studs are getting the playing time and learning. this is probably the most positive thing out of all this. shaq mccloud pickney a richards joe jackson bethel and more already making a impact. imagine what type of players and leaders these young men will be come their junior and senior years. experince is the best teacher and they are learning.

4.depth. woah. blame al golden. blame the probation. tonight really exposed our depth especially on the defense. we lost solid recruits because al golden was not a great recruiter or coach and cause of probation but that ends tommorow and we have a better coach

5.squad 17 has special players like bandy and DJ who will begin the process and storm 18 is so stacked, richt is great recruiter. better times ahead

a few positives that ran through my mind as i watched tonight game. stay true stick with this team stick with coach richt. i think next year will be a special year with brad coming back chad t coming back hopefully njoku etc plus a strong class. i believe richt will lock up some solid o line this class and next year will be better . this is our 1999 season so many similarites. next yr will be better but my heart tells me 2018 will be our year. stay true be patient. don't bash our team and our coach. frustration is fine but these kids see the negative from the fans and so do recruits.

stay tr {]__[]e

Go Canes !

We've had a lot of 99' seasons in the past decade around here. The delusion runs deep.

Advertisement
If you've been around this fanbase long enough, you come to expect people bailing when **** hits the fan. It's not surprising, and irrationality is expected. That said, I'll wake up tomorrow morning, the sun will be out, hopefully no one I love died overnight, and I'll keep on living. It's not like I can change the name of the school on my diplomas, so I might as well get over it, and attempt to make sense of this loss.

Advertisement
Back