Stay focused

TheU3090

Redshirt Freshman
Don’t know about anyone else but I slept like a rock last night after that beat down. I started to really get a good feeling when UGA was beginning to get steamrolled. ND at that point was looking worse and worse. I think our boys took note of it too. Add in our crowd that has been waiting for this for god knows how long and the humidity, and this thing was over before it began.

B. Kelly looked gassed and overwhelmed before kickoff. His players clearly saw this and saw what was about to take place. The rest is pure gold. Bandy’s pick was just the epitome of what this fan base has been waiting for. I’m surprised Hard Rock stayed in tact after he ran that thing back.

Now that we are approaching the remainder of the season, it is more important than ever for our group to stay focused. UVA is a quality opponent that needs to be taken seriously. PITT will be a crowded and COLD atmosphere that will present its own challenges. Bottom line, keep playing cane D and we have skill on offense to win out.

As to Clemson, I want them so bad after Dabo’s “Busch league” comments after they EMBARRASSED us at Hard Rock 2yrs ago. We had the players then to beat them, just no leadership and management. Good news now, we still have the players, and our leadership is there.

More importantly, we have a chance to really lock down the tri-county area even more in SoFla over the next few weeks. These SEC schools and Clemson have been drawing so many kids away from SoFla that has been a huge reason why they have been good. If we continue to play well, that will end and it will take YEARS AND YEARS for them to recover. Pour it on and restore this program for years to come.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back