Stay classy Virginia Tech

Advertisement
Im honestly sick. An FSU/ND buddy showed me this at work and even he was appalled. It's a line you absolutely never cross. Where is @Franchise with the heat when you need him.

Someone should run a license plate search on that plate so we can get a name of who's responsible. This is beyond awful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im honestly sick. An FSU/ND buddy showed me this at work and even he was appalled. It's a line you absolutely never cross. Where is @Franchise with the heat when you need him.

Wait, you have a "buddy" who's a FSU & ND fan?

/negged

/negged

When was the last time you were live on ESPN screaming "FIRE GOLDEN!"?

Let me know when you have that kind of street cred around here kind sir.

Meanwhile. wherrea8 should never be negged. Disirregardlessly.

Advertisement

FSU AND ND? Dang, that's double douchey Will...Don't bring him as a wingman!

Advertisement
Please let the U win tonight and bury the Hokies. Sometimes I wonder how Va Tech/Miami is considered a rivalry. Then I see this classless ****. Let's bury these fools!

/negged

When was the last time you were live on ESPN screaming "FIRE GOLDEN!"?

Let me know when you have that kind of street cred around here kind sir.

Meanwhile. wherrea8 should never be negged. Disirregardlessly.

Exactly. wherrea8 belongs on the 'Canes Mount Rushmore.

Advertisement
Back