Stats vs Georgia Tech (QB Chart, Snaps, WR/DB Targets)

dg151

Sophomore
Stats vs Georgia Tech. QB Chart and full stats sheet below. Will post snaps and targets in a bit.

Bzc25K_CcAIEUfb.jpg:large

Georgia Tech Stats

Advertisement
Offense Snaps - 45 Total
QB - Kaaya (45)
RB - Duke (35), Yearby (11), Tucker (9)
WR - Dorsett (42), Lewis (34), Berrios (22), Waters (14), Coley (6), Jones (3)
TE - Walford (32), Dobard (13)
OT - Flowers (45), Feliciano (45)
OG - Isidora (45), Linder (45
C - Shane McDermott (45)

Defense Snaps - 73 Total
DL - Chickillo (68), Kamalu (63), Pierre (60), McCord (46), Hertelou (22), Thomas (19), Jenkins (6), Harris (4)
LB - Perryman (65), Armbrister (59), Kirby (52), Grace (27), Owens (13)
CB - Howard (40), Gunter (37), Elder (31), Burns (27)
S - Bush (62), Fentress (38), Crawford (34), Carter (10)

Why is coley getting so little reps he should be the starter getting reps
It should be Dorsett, Lewis (berrios) and coley
Alternate waters in

Fentress with 38 snaps, Carter with 10 and Coley with 6 tells me all I need to know.

Talent on the bench does no one any good save the opposing team....

Advertisement
Coley 6 snaps, Waters 14. Uggghhhh

Carter 10 snaps

Offense 45 snaps, Defense 73

I hate our coaches.

Waters being our complete wide out still baffles me his production compared to his snaps is very impressive.... His lack of playing time though..... I pray that's not on Coley n is on Folden since he in all the offensive meetings

Advertisement
Why is coley getting so little reps he should be the starter getting reps
It should be Dorsett, Lewis (berrios) and coley
Alternate waters in

The **** has Coley ever done

9 TDs as FR which is tied with Irvin as the most by a FR WR

3 were in one game against Pitt
2 were in one game against USF
2 were in one game against Savannah

Had one TD against Duke and then disappeared.

Had one TD against UVA and then disappeared.

Had one TD against VT, fumbled, and then disappeared.

Invisible vs FSU, UF, 2 games vs Louisville.

He's done nothing

Advertisement
C - Shane McDermott (45)

Same offensive line on every snap. I noticed that when watching the game unemotionally the past two nights.

Linder really had problems. The recent injuries were more of an issue than I realized. Linder is simply not strong enough at this point. He was shoved into the backfield on our 4th and 1 play. We were fortunate to convert. A few plays later he was shoved backward again on a first down run. This time it was a loss.

Smart player. He shifts effortlessly from one defender to another when the assignment calls for it. Pass blocking technique is pretty good when engaged. However, he got beaten inside at least three times on pass protection. I didn't understand why we were using so many shifting and complicated pass blocking schemes with a new line out there. On Kaaya's first interception that burned us because Linder was asked to move to his right and responsible for a looping rusher. He didn't get there and Kaaya was forced to throw earlier than he desired.

Linder tips the snap on seemingly every play. I hope we get that corrected this week. Against Georgia Tech he was looking back at Kaaya until approximately two counts before the snap. Then Linder would turn his head back toward the line of scrimmage and strangely flick his right hand. From the camera angle it was difficult to tell if he was tapping McDermott or what was going on. Never had a close up or a view from behind Kaaya. Regardless, the snap would follow immediately. It reminded me of the Dolphins last year with the "Go" or "Go Go" depending on rush or pass.

Linder is not a great athlete. He knows where to go on downfield and second level responsibility but doesn't always get there in time. Good player but I don't think his upside is beyond his brother, if that high. Mostly he needs to get bigger and stronger. Looks like someone who needed a redshirt.

Our offensive play calling was worse than I sensed during the game. Everybody ranted about the 3rd down screen to Coley. Properly so. That was easily the most pivotal play of the game. Hard to believe we expected Flowers to get out there and make a block on the run. He has many strengths but that's not one of them. Flowers whiffed, as did others. I had forgotten we called at least two other screens. One of them was a look left-throw right conventional screen in the second quarter. That was destroyed and batted backwards. It necessitated going for it on 4th down later in that series. Then we had a short gain on a screen in the third quarter. Those sideways plays will ramble against Cincinnati. If we try them against Virginia Tech or Florida State we have no complaint when they are blown up.

C - Shane McDermott (45)

Same offensive line on every snap. I noticed that when watching the game unemotionally the past two nights.

Linder really had problems. The recent injuries were more of an issue than I realized. Linder is simply not strong enough at this point. He was shoved into the backfield on our 4th and 1 play. We were fortunate to convert. A few plays later he was shoved backward again on a first down run. This time it was a loss.

Smart player. He shifts effortlessly from one defender to another when the assignment calls for it. Pass blocking technique is pretty good when engaged. However, he got beaten inside at least three times on pass protection. I didn't understand why we were using so many shifting and complicated pass blocking schemes with a new line out there. On Kaaya's first interception that burned us because Linder was asked to move to his right and responsible for a looping rusher. He didn't get there and Kaaya was forced to throw earlier than he desired.

Linder tips the snap on seemingly every play. I hope we get that corrected this week. Against Georgia Tech he was looking back at Kaaya until approximately two counts before the snap. Then Linder would turn his head back toward the line of scrimmage and strangely flick his right hand. From the camera angle it was difficult to tell if he was tapping McDermott or what was going on. Never had a close up or a view from behind Kaaya. Regardless, the snap would follow immediately. It reminded me of the Dolphins last year with the "Go" or "Go Go" depending on rush or pass.

Linder is not a great athlete. He knows where to go on downfield and second level responsibility but doesn't always get there in time. Good player but I don't think his upside is beyond his brother, if that high. Mostly he needs to get bigger and stronger. Looks like someone who needed a redshirt.

Our offensive play calling was worse than I sensed during the game. Everybody ranted about the 3rd down screen to Coley. Properly so. That was easily the most pivotal play of the game. Hard to believe we expected Flowers to get out there and make a block on the run. He has many strengths but that's not one of them. Flowers whiffed, as did others. I had forgotten we called at least two other screens. One of them was a look left-throw right conventional screen in the second quarter. That was destroyed and batted backwards. It necessitated going for it on 4th down later in that series. Then we had a short gain on a screen in the third quarter. Those sideways plays will ramble against Cincinnati. If we try them against Virginia Tech or Florida State we have no complaint when they are blown up.

A lot of teams do this. Instead of the center looking back to the center to see the signal, the guard does it then lets the center know it's ok to snap the ball.

That RB screen might have been a TD if Kaaya lobs that over the DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back