Stats vs Duke (QB Chart, Snaps, WR/DB Targets)

dg151

Sophomore
Stats vs Duke. QB Chart and full stats sheet below. Will post snaps, targets, blitz %, man/zone %, defensive formation % in a bit.

By4JYoiIcAAkMW7.jpg:large

Duke Stats

Advertisement
while I got love Kaaya, these stats scream to me that he has to get more accurate to his left so that opposing defenses can't key on him to his right.

Kaaya has hit on some throws to his left, but that's also where he's thrown some interceptions. He's hit Lewis, Walford, Berrios on TDs on his left. Dorsett's two deep TDs were to his left. He'll be fine as long as he doesn't have to change systems 50 times.

11-20 is going to keep looking soft until either they change the route combinations (better angles and options) or he gains physical strength through maturity.

I think it'll be halfway through next year when he gets a full year and a half to strengthen his core and lower body.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks again for doing this.

I like Fentress as a kid but I just don't see why he is getting more snaps them Crawford or Carter. On Duke's 1 TD drive, he made 2 mistakes that resulted in a 1st down and a TD in the run game.

I like Fentress as a kid but I just don't see why he is getting more snaps them Crawford or Carter. On Duke's 1 TD drive, he made 2 mistakes that resulted in a 1st down and a TD in the run game.

I like the move because Fentress is like a heat seaking missile out there in pads....he will blow you up with no cares.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I like the move because Fentress is like a heat seaking missile out there in pads....he will blow you up with no cares.

Except he hasn't blown anyone up this year, I can barely remember his name called in 5 games.

Except he hasn't blown anyone up this year, I can barely remember his name called in 5 games.

3 & 2 3rd Qt Fentress came like a heat seeking missile the next series we score on 4th & 19 those two plays sealed the game imo

How refreshing it is to have a QB who can successfully and consistently thow the ball into the middle of the field!

If I counted correctly we were under center 26 times and only passed 3 times. That makes us predictable and it needs to change.

Advertisement
Back