Stats from NCAA

ball915

All-American
Hey Miami media, we know you read this site. How about you ask Al how to explain these?

On a side note, look how bad Coley's numbers are compared to Dorito's

Special Teams:

KO Returns coverage - 24.09yds per return (108th)
Punt Returns - 7.00yds per return (78th)
KO Returns - 20.40yds per return (77th)

Defense:

Tackles for Loss: (106th)
3rd down Conversion: (66th)
Total Defense: (16th) with 18 TD's allowed (Stanford is #2 Total Defense with 5 TD's allowed so let's not be fooled)
Team Sacks: (T60th)
Red Zone D: (55th)
Rushing D: (72nd)
Interceptions: 4 in 6 games (T68th)
4th Down Defense: (T68th)

Offense:

Total Offense: (81st)
Third Down % (125th) dead last
Turnovers Lost: (120th)
Interceptions: (114th)
Time of Possesion: (113th)
First Down Offense: (57th)
Fumbles Lost: (T102nd)
Sacks Allowed: 1.67 (T51st)
Red Zone Offense: (77th)

Advertisement
:stephenahand: OUCH. 10 years ago i would have bet my life that those were not Miami's Number if shown to me.

I think the only reason we are that high on the defensive ranking is because two teams combined to throw around 10 passes against us and still had about 400 total yds each. That's 80 and 90's Rutgers and Temple stuff there.

University of South Temple should be our new name with those stats. i would be embarrassed with the talent i have to put up those type of numbers.

Advertisement
Worst special teams I've ever seen @ Miami. Worst defense I've ever seen @ Miami. The worst second half offense I've seen @ Miami. 10 TD's (second half) in more than 500 minutes of football. It's disgustingly weak and collectively the worst football I've seen in 4 decades.

There's nothing Miami about this Program right now. Nothing!! Sadly, it's not bottomed out yet...grrrrrr

It's okay guys, the AD said we are rebuilding so this is normal and expected

Advertisement
Dumpster fire. But consider this. Miami was #1 and number #2 in offense and defense in the ACC when Shannon got canned.

Those numbers are obviously due to the 3 night games, our boys didn't get to bed until after midnight. Don't worry, we will see some drastic improvement once we get back on a more normal routine

Dumpster fire. But consider this. Miami was #1 and number #2 in offense and defense in the ACC when Shannon got canned.

I never thought I would see a more poorly coached team. The last Coker season thru Shannon was pretty bad...but the current product is far far worse. Golden is broken..he's prepared and supervised his own humiliation on national TV far more than Shannon did.

That Oklahoma game was Shannon's worst. Golden's had how many of those now? Sadly, he'll stand behind sticking around while the University punished itself, &^)@)&)

Oh, eff it. Pardon my meaningless drivel.

16th in total D. 81st in total O, and the problem is . . . .

Well, maybe everybody, but the D gets too much focus.

Advertisement

We've played FAMU Ak St and Duke at home.In any case the D got 10/11 upperclassmen starting. The should be able to not get run over everytimewe play a team with a pulse. But make no mistake, the whole team is atrocious. Offense and special teams as well. Its hard to go ham on a offense with a true FR starting QB

The 16th Def Ranking will balloon to 100th by the end of the season. Bank on it.

The 16th Def Ranking will balloon to 100th by the end of the season. Bank on it.

Ooh. That's a bet I'll take. What are we playing for?

BTW, for reference, in our four losses last year, we lost by at least 18 points in each.

We've been in all the games this year, which is why -4 in turnovers is killing us.

Advertisement

Not sure about 100th, but it will balloon just like it did last year after we played sh1tty opponents. Watch the trend from here on out. Up up and away!!

I'm guessing we'll end up in the 50s/60s by the end of the year.

We've played FAMU Ak St and Duke at home.In any case the D got 10/11 upperclassmen starting. The should be able to not get run over everytimewe play a team with a pulse. But make no mistake, the whole team is atrocious. Offense and special teams as well. Its hard to go ham on a offense with a true FR starting QB

Not that anyone cares, but Arky St is ranked 23 in total offense.

Edit: was looking at last years numbers. They are 65, which is still ahead do us.

Last edited:

Ooh. That's a bet I'll take. What are we playing for?

BTW, for reference, in our four losses last year, we lost by at least 18 points in each.

We've been in all the games this year, which is why -4 in turnovers is killing us.

we played a one dimensional Nebraska (who got owned by MSU), a one dimensional G-Tech (who almost got owned by Georgia Southern), and UL who was playing a non-Teddy QB, missing their star RB and star WR? get off the kool-aid b/c it's tainted. We scored a late TD against Nebraska to make the score board look closer than what it was. We got smoked by UL and G-Tech held the ball for the whole game running it down our throats. Our "great" defensive stats have come against FAMU, and Arkansas St. Come on. Don't be fooled. Every year we go through this crap.

Advertisement
Back