State of the U Malik hype piece

Advertisement
That article has a lot of holes in it. When mentioning the skill players surrounding Rosier, they mention Irvin as having a great spring. That was hilarious.

Jerry Steinberg is a 100%, Grade A, D-bag king, but was a **** of a managing editor over there. This crap would have never been published on his watch. That site has become unreadable garbage that is just an echo chamber for it's 8 or 9 dedicated members.

Jerry Steinberg is a 100%, Grade A, D-bag king, but was a **** of a managing editor over there. This crap would have never been published on his watch. That site has become unreadable garbage that is just an echo chamber for it's 8 or 9 dedicated members.

My thoughts on sotu match yours exactly

Advertisement
That article has a lot of holes in it. When mentioning the skill players surrounding Rosier, they mention Irvin as having a great spring. That was hilarious.
He finished on a high note with 60 or so yards in the final scrimmage. Polendy had a good day in the spring game too. They both will be pushed very hard by the incoming tight ends

It used to be well written if not always cutting edge stuff. Now it just hurts my brain to make sense of it.

Used to really enjoy that site. Haven’t bothered to go over there in at least a year. It’s painful to read. As much as we all ***** about the nature of this place, CIS brings it with a solid cross-section of everything Canes. You’re guaranteed to come across views that you disagree with, which is healthy. And the writers over here are really stepping up their game.

Advertisement
SOTU tries to give you a bunch of different opinions. I tend to side with Cam for most stuff. But can't bash the site because someone wrote a piece you don't agree with. They have a bunch of writers.

SOTU tries to give you a bunch of different opinions. I tend to side with Cam for most stuff. But can't bash the site because someone wrote a piece you don't agree with. They have a bunch of writers.
It ain’t about agreeing or disagreeing. That garbage is borderline English. The author of that piece would have never made it past my 3rd grade Composition teacher, let alone past a professional editor.

Advertisement
"Above all, Rosier has had a tremendous spring."

I would love to believe that, but I'm going to need to see some supporting evidence.

It's not about agreeing or not, it's about grammar, punctuation, and I don't know...flow? That was just a bunch of sentences thrown together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back