State of Florida Recruiting Question

RattlerCane

Redshirt Freshman
An interesting thought was brought up in a previous post about whom of the other 2 state powers UF and FSU would you perfer to have a better recruiting class? With the thought in mind of which plays better in our favor. Do we seem to have better recruiting classes when Florida is down or when Florida State is down? Is it possible for all 3 of us to be great at this day and age sharing this Florida talent with the emergence of other state universities and outside state schools?

Advertisement
I would rather FLA. When Florida state is on top alot of sOuth Florida guys tend to go there..when Fla on top all the guys they are supposed to get. commits.

I don't think there ever been a time when all 3 state school have be dominate. Only two teams have been able to have success, while the 3rd lay dormant.

Advertisement
I don't think there ever been a time when all 3 state school have be dominate. Only two teams have been able to have success, while the 3rd lay dormant.

We have been Dormant every since Shalala took over, can somebody answer why this is?

We have been Dormant every since Shalala took over, can somebody answer why this is?

Easy. Shalala and Co. have not hired well at all. This needs to change going forward.

Times have changed. The days of paying people rock bottom salaries to coach here are over.

If and when we make another hire we need to go after some established people and open up the piggy bank a little more than we have in the past.

IMHO

Advertisement
Back