2022 State of Florida Blue Chip ratio... and some interesting recruiting class comparisons and notes...

Advertisement
1643897813875.png

Golden was a P5 better coach than Norvell. Jury still out on Napier. Not impressed so far. Mario will dominate the state as long as those two are in role.

Advertisement
Fire the coaches if we ever start losing recruits to either of these two directional schools on any kind of regular basis

You just read a thread that shows you that Mario dusted the state in a matter of weeks and your takeaway and one of your first thoughts is to establish parameters for firing him? :)

Last edited:
Advertisement
You just read a thread that shows you that Mario dusted the state in a matter of weeks and your takeaway and one of your first thoughts is to establish parameters for firing them? :)
No sir

Thought it was a great post, so I upvoted it.

Just don't believe the "Big 3" should lose recruits to mid-major schools. If that's happening on the regular, then it's likely the wrong coach is in place at UM or Florida State or Florida.

Mentioned it because UCF-Orlando and UCF-Tampa were included in the stats

No sir

Just don't believe the "Big 3" should lose recruits to mid-major schools. If that's happening on the regular, then it's likely the wrong coach is in place at UM or Florida State or Florida.

Gotcha. I included them because they seem to be something UF and FSU may need to worry about. ;)

No sir

Gotcha. I included them because they seem to be something UF and FSU may need to worry about. ;)

LOL. UCF trolling UF in Gainesville.

Last edited:
I agree
But bama recruits at a top 3 level in the trentches
My point was if we recruit at a top 10 level which is more like Clemson
U need a stud qb like Watson or Fabio
Hopefully Mario can get us to a top 3 level too in due time and it’s basically just plug and play for skill guys
Bama recruits at top 3 at all levels..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back