State of FL DTs-Class of 2015

NateDogg

The Swift Chancellor
Where dey at? Just browsed all of the rankings for the current top DTs for the class of '15 and I barely saw any from FL. I know it's still early and guys will have time to get noticed this spring and summer, but was wondering if any of our gurus can share some insight. Is the '15 class viewed as a down year for DT talent in FL? Are there any guys under the radar that you expect to catch wreck this summer?

I'll say this...if the DT talent pool in FL is weak for '15, that makes this class all the more important...as if it wasn't important already....****.

Advertisement
Cycles like the current one where the state has three legit big time DTs dont come around every year. Usually its one or two guys for the state, sometimes just one or none.....
Its why the last two years were so important. In 2013 both of the legit DTs were down here in Bostwick and Keef.

2015 South Florida is loaded at the Secondary position though.. (Cole, Johnson, irvin.McFadden etc).

to your point, this class of DL's is essential to our program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty much we fked if we dont land Valentine.

How's this Eor soundin' **** not in the red?

He's right on this one though...

Can we be good with this class and more like it? Yes, very

But if we wanna be back....and that's what we should ALL want, we NEED this monster talent at out biggest position of need now!!!!! Luck has put the best DT in the nation in our backyard , possibly the best from down here since Vince, and we HAVE TO capitalize!

Advertisement
Back