OSU=Bums
ND=Bums
Duke=lucky Bums
Clemson=unlucky talented Bums
FSU=future Bums
SEC=Bums with a Brock

20230911_130551.gif

Advertisement
I knew this what college would look like after NIL was introduced.. which I’m happy..

this would be the year Miami could really make a run, if they just take care of business.. there are are no great teams this year.. closes might be Michigan..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I knew this what college would look like after NIL was introduced.. which I’m happy..

this would be the year Miami could really make a run, if they just take care of business.. there are are no great teams this year.. closes might be Michigan..
For real lol we could beat bama or UGA this year if we played them. They have trash qbs

I still think it's a year too early (probably 2) - we'd need TVD to have a Heisman-like season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
100%.

Who liked CFB when there were the same few teams making the CFP every season?

The game will be better with the upcoming expanded CFP.
Pre CFP… but I absolutely loved it when Miami was constantly in the thick of it for a Natty. But I digress.

Great point sir!

Advertisement
Back