#StartJarren

I honestly think Richt is handcuffed by horrible QB play. Him having no trust in the 2 QBs right now is the reason the offense looks so bad and asked my boy who is a College QB what was going on he watched the film and said the play calling is very simple and vanilla. If the QBs cant read a defense this is what type of calls u get to try and help them out. Now top that with having the #1 defense in the country ur going to try ur best to just stay in the game with these types of calls bc his QBs are so bad. Now is he right idk but it makes a lot of sense and I trust his football knowledge.
There’s so many better ways to handle a qb u don’t trust than what Recht is doing. That excuse doesn’t hold water.

Advertisement
I saw Williams aura when he walked on to the field against SSU

#StartJarren

7JiH.gif

I honestly think Richt is handcuffed by horrible QB play. Him having no trust in the 2 QBs right now is the reason the offense looks so bad and asked my boy who is a College QB what was going on he watched the film and said the play calling is very simple and vanilla. If the QBs cant read a defense this is what type of calls u get to try and help them out. Now top that with having the #1 defense in the country ur going to try ur best to just stay in the game with these types of calls bc his QBs are so bad. Now is he right idk but it makes a lot of sense and I trust his football knowledge.

His son is the QB coach so he needs to move him to analyst and make room for an OC-QB coach

The real issue is that both his play calling and his QB coach suck.

You guys are setting yourself up for disappointment. First, Williams may not even be healthy. Second, Richt has given no indication that he would even consider playing a true Freshman with the ACC Coastal still up for grabs. To be clear, I have no desire to watch Malik Rosier take another meaningful snap for the Miami Hurricanes, but there is no reason to believe that Richt is even considering Williams.

Last edited:
I think the Perry benching is more about Sunday through Friday than Saturday.

Well sht. This is why I don't understand people making projections about HS kids. I mean the real specific projections like, Heisman contender, AA, dominant player. There's so much more than measurables and on-field performance that goes into success, and there are so many ways to fail.

Do you think Perry did something recently to **** Richt off, or is it just how he's acting overall? And if there isn't a specific, recent event, why pull him now? If he was ******** around before and got the start, why bench him now?

Advertisement

Your friend knows what he speaks.

so.... you're saying we need a QB coach?
QB coaches don’t help u make reads when the D shows u one look then scrambled to another(5). QB coach doesn’t help make the throw when you’ve read the coverage correctly and dial up the right WR(12)..remember when Tom O’Brien was this QB WHISPERER

Advertisement
Back