Starting early

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Last night was definately the shotgun start on the circus that is all recruiting boards. It's just started real early this year.

So, what "insider" here is going to be the next RJ Hustle, Big Conch, or that guy who claimed he owned a BBQ rib franchise in Miami that coaches ate at but turned out he sold meat on a stick outside the Orange Bowl on gamedays (what was his name?)????

I'm all for killing the messenger and goating those that lead us on with lies.

Who amongst us is a fraud?

Advertisement
129.gif

Have info that RaySmithWhiteTaylor can come back and the defense won't improve ****. Until Golden makes the only decision that matters to pay his friend to leave or to put up 50 a game. I believe 50 a game can happen, Cook Duke split back, dale.

You mean truthful observations about a 4th place Coastal finish, canecountry? I bet you were sitting on top of the World in 2009 (that Shannon job was the exact copy of this season).

No, this is about holding people who claim insider status accountable. We always say we will, but after the post NSD blues, everyone forgets to go after the liars.

I'm saying this recruiting season, let's DEAL with those who post things that turn out to be 100% false.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mean truthful observations about a 4th place Coastal finish, canecountry? I bet you were sitting on top of the World in 2009 (that Shannon job was the exact copy of this season).

No, this is about holding people who claim insider status accountable. We always say we will, but after the post NSD blues, everyone forgets to go after the liars.

I'm saying this recruiting season, let's DEAL with those who post things that turn out to be 100% false.

No. I mean the garbage, pointless threads you start not only beating a dead horse but planting a nuclear bomb in it.

1) 3rd place in the coastal. If you're going to ***** about something, at least be accurate in your *****ing.
2) This thread is absolutely pointless. How are you going to "DEAL with those who post things that turn out to be 100% false"?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back