Stars Matter Got Dammit!

Advertisement
True...people give Saban so much credit in his ability to coach but mf has a team full of 5 stars. Like the college version of an all star team. **** BAMA

when they hired him there BOT said they got the best recruiter, thats all he is. If Saban coached at the U we wouldnt lose in 8 years

Wouldn’t get the same players if he had to play by the rules.
Admissions: everyone qualifies
Classes: optional
Pay for play while enroll: permissible
Pay to commit and sign: permissible

Alex Leatherwood too, coming in 2nd for recruits is losing games. Have to beat bama in sfla and we keep letting them take who they want.....we cant go into bama for a 5 star they want and take him but they can come here and take who they please. Until that changes we will see more of the same

Missed him, too. They're dudes were going down and they just replaced them with 5 stars.

Ridiculous depth.

They r nfl U right now, they are what we would of been if Butch stayed IMO. Stack talent and keep stacking

Exactly what I have been saying only to be countered by he never won a ship disregarding he was screwed out of one in 2000 that most likely would have kept him here. As crazy as the NFL run his recruits made, he hadn’t even put his best classes together yet. Kids were lining up for a spot.

Advertisement
Alex Leatherwood too, coming in 2nd for recruits is losing games. Have to beat bama in sfla and we keep letting them take who they want.....we cant go into bama for a 5 star they want and take him but they can come here and take who they please. Until that changes we will see more of the same

We hit on our top 2 WRs this class...and I would say top 3 actually bc Wig is underrated. They took Xavier Williams, a head case that coaches didn't want. We good.

Elite staffs matter.

Competent coaching matters.

So you're saying Georgia's staff is elite or does only Bama have an elite staff? Is it elite staffs and competent coaching or an either or situation? Just trying to understand this epic breakdown of what matters in college football from the same person who said stars don't matter. Are you also saying our coaches aren't even competent, I know you like to troll pretty hard but that's ridiculous.

We're at least 2 more Top 10 classes away, but we gotta stop doing stupid **** like bringing in 1 DT or 1 LB.

thats whats bothering me is that we r so close but we always do stupid **** like that

Can you elaborate on how we ALWAYS do stupid **** like that? Seems like we would be fielding a roster of about 50 if that were the case. Especially considering this class isn't even finished but please continue.

Elite staffs matter.

So you're saying Georgia's staff is elite or does only Bama have an elite staff? Is it elite staffs and competent coaching or an either or situation? Just trying to understand this epic breakdown of what matters in college football from the same person who said stars don't matter. Are you also saying our coaches aren't even competent, I know you like to troll pretty hard but that's ridiculous.

Stars without great coaching means nothing.

FSU had an average class of ranked 3.5 this year, and they sucked.

Wisconsin was around 30, and they went 13-1.

Clemson won a NC with an avg class of 10.

We're never going to have the #1 class, but we can still be a playoff team if we get a few top 10 classes, like this years, going.

Advertisement

We hit on our top 2 WRs this class...and I would say top 3 actually bc Wig is underrated. They took Xavier Williams, a head case that coaches didn't want. We good.

The coaches didnt want x? I dont know about that they were on him hard and i think they knew he wouldnt flip so looked elsewhere

We're at least 2 more Top 10 classes away, but we gotta stop doing stupid **** like bringing in 1 DT or 1 LB.

thats whats bothering me is that we r so close but we always do stupid **** like that

Can you elaborate on how we ALWAYS do stupid **** like that? Seems like we would be fielding a roster of about 50 if that were the case. Especially considering this class isn't even finished but please continue.

Theres guys out the like bonnito abdullah wilson that we let walk. Like a poster said they arent good enough to play here but there good enough for bama uga ou. And our dt recruiting and lb recruiting has been questionable....when u look at a program like uga and bama and when they target guys at every position u cant question there takes. We have two poaitions where we have to pick it up and thats lb and dt

Yes they do and thank god our team is loading up on 4 and 5 stars. WITH THAT being said a 3 star from Miami is 4 star anywhere else. BUT there are more Miami guys in the playoffs this season then bama or clemson or anyone .

I won't believe it til you prove it. Golden's teams were filled with 3 stars and we sucked.

Elite staffs matter.

Stars without great coaching means nothing.

FSU had an average class of ranked 3.5 this year, and they sucked.

Wisconsin was around 30, and they went 13-1.

Clemson won a NC with an avg class of 10.

We're never going to have the #1 class, but we can still be a playoff team if we get a few top 10 classes, like this years, going.

Except our 2001 National Title Team that practically coached itself to the Title. Larry Joker didn’t do anything he even admitted that he was just along for the ride. Same in 2002 when we got the ***** job. Joker began coaching after the 2002 season.

Advertisement
True...people give Saban so much credit in his ability to coach but mf has a team full of 5 stars. Like the college version of an all star team. **** BAMA

when they hired him there BOT said they got the best recruiter, thats all he is. If Saban coached at the U we wouldnt lose in 8 years

The NCAA should be taking a hard look at Bama's dirty recruiting tactics but they likely won't. They cheat the most. I'm tired of hearing about how great Satan is. He's simply the biggest cheater with the greatest support from the most rabid boosters/fan base (which makes him a "great coach" and "great recruiter"). How great was his coaching with the Dolphins in the NFL. Answer -- not great at all.

In a few years, if we recruit balls to the wall we will be one of the few programs that can knock them off. We could be back to how it was in the early 90s (Miami vs Alabama).

The NCAA should be taking a hard look at Bama's dirty recruiting tactics but they likely won't. They cheat the most. I'm tired of hearing about how great Satan is. He's simply the biggest cheater with the greatest support from the most rabid boosters/fan base (which makes him a "great coach" and "great recruiter"). How great was his coaching with the Dolphins in the NFL. Answer -- not great at all.

In a few years, if we recruit balls to the wall we will be one of the few programs that can knock them off. We could be back to how it was in the early 90s (Miami vs Alabama).

when coaches and presidents leave then maybe something will come out............saban has to be gone though

Advertisement
The second half of the game was a preview of the next two seasons of college football. The stars were shining.

So having good players is important, interesting. This type of hard hitting analysis is why I come to this site, well done sir.

Advertisement
Back