Stanton Truitt, WR/RB from Auburn, Grad transfer

CaneMonster

Redshirt Freshman
is checking out Miami to join the team immediately.

I got this from Arburntigers.com

"Truitt, a Miami fan for most of his life, was a priority recruit for schools across the SEC. He received 102 letters in one day from the University of Tennessee. But he knew after he visited Auburn what he wanted to do."

Obviously he signed with AU out of high school. I'm hearing it's mutual interest between UM and Stanton too.

Can anyone confirm this?

Advertisement

"Truitt, a Miami fan for most of his life, was a priority recruit for schools across the SEC. He received 102 letters in one day from the University of Tennessee. But he knew after he visited Auburn what he wanted to do."

Obviously he signed with AU out of high school. I'm hearing it's mutual interest between UM and Stanton too.

Can anyone confirm this?

Everyone always grew up a Miami fan. It's sickening

Nice these coaches wil get talent one way or another . Love the move come in play slot and rb too .

Advertisement
Advertisement

Can anyone confirm this?

sounds like a great way to scare off a recruit.

Advertisement

Can anyone confirm this?

Everyone always grew up a Miami fan. It's sickening

he's from georgia and it doesn't look like he ever got an offer from us. i don't think this is one of the usual "grew up a miami fan" scenarios.

im all for juco transfers, but these "free agents" go against why i like college football over the NFL. i'll take kids that were meant to be canes

Advertisement
he's a take alllllll day. their running back is what gus should be; aggressive, low pad level, dishes the hit, decisive.

Already has his degree and 2 years of eligibility left. Was a QB in high school.
This past season at Auburn-- rushed 31 times for 187 yards and two touchdowns -caught seven passes for 100 yards and a touchdown.

His is 5-10/185 in high school. Last ran track in 10th grade and posted a 10.86-100m (national elite 10.80), 200m 21.99 (national elite 22.00), high jumped 6-2 (national elite 6-5).

Take him all **** day. That speed makes sense in any offense especially when you look at how Richt used Isiah McKenzie you know Truitt should make big plays here

Advertisement
Back