Stanford

omaha

Sophomore
Been waiting for this to happen. A slow slide as the creator left the program with major momentum going for it. The coaching staff looked like the program would continue but they were not the creator. They looked so smart and so good with all the pro OL's and DL's that were there. Now they look like they have college players and can not find the endzone against Northwestern.

Just want everyone to keep that in mind as you look for Goldens replacement. Last year you all would have cheered that a savior had been found if we hired the Stanford staff. If Golden does not win 10 games then we need to find another creator not a pretender.

Advertisement
David Shaw kindve sucks.

Butch Davis doesn't.

This isn't an astrophysicist molecular dissection.

The savior is standing by.

WTF happened to Barry Sanders Jr. I turned my TV on and to my horror some slacker is running the rock for Stanford WTF!?!

Kevin Hogan is awful. No touch at all and tunnel vision line drives. Barely 4 yards per attempt today.

There's nothing wrong with that offense and that program that a clever quarterback couldn't mend. The power sets create so many gorgeous openings in the passing game but you have to connect. Harbaugh's young quarterback missed several wide open throws for Michigan the other night and Hogan blew several today. Granted, he threw one great deep ball down 13-3 today and the receiver dropped it.

Advertisement
You guys are finly seeing what Shaw really is- not a good coach. He was coasting off Harbaugh. Nothing new going in here. Shaws teams have been on the decline every year.

Advertisement
Back