Standish Dobard

GoldCane

Junior
COMMITTED TO MIAMI ‏@KillAStan_

I Hope We Get Beau Sandland!!! Ready To Learn From Him!

Love this kid! True Cane. Wish some of our local guys had a passion for The U like this kid

Advertisement

Love this kid! True Cane. Wish some of our local guys had a passion for The U like this kid

Agree. He's also in Tim Williams ear also. They are suppose to OV together. Hopefully Tim can convince his family he's better off in Miami

****, you dont see that too often. Especially from a talented kid in his own right. I feel the same way!

Dobard might end up my favorite recruit

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was already my favorite recruit for just being named Standish

Him and Thurston on the same team are going to rock it out

Love the attitude this kid has. I am sure he is in some cats' ear in LA that we don't even know about yet. Underclassmen that might be looking to get outta state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
124.jpg

Standish The Mandish. Love that dude. You win by recruiting character like that.

On a side note, we will have the best group of names ever assembled at the TE position with Standish, Clive The British Secret Agent, Assante and Beau.

I still think OUTSTANDish Donard Is best name, someone said it on here the other day

Love his attitude!
But I don't know how talent he is, I haven't seen his highlight yet. I searched on youtube and found a list of top ten athlete in Louisiana where he was listed as no 1 better than DeSean Smith. How do you compare these two (no orange and green glasses)? It'd be a huge steal from Louisiana if he is indeed the better one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpsCY_20bh0

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back