Standish Dobard Senior Highlights

Advertisement
I could care less whether he is a 5 star or a negative 5 star, the kid is a baller. If you can call him a kid. He looked like Alonzo Mourning playing with elementary school kids.
I bet Dobard is excited to play with a quarterback who can actually throw a pass. Pretty obvious his numbers have nothing to do with his talent level and everything to do with having a high school qb who can only shot put wounded ducks 10-15 yards

Great highlights.

Still amazing how this kid committed out of nowhere and has been one of the most loyal canes in the '13 class.

like this kid as a prospect but i dont think you can make any judgment on him other that how good his hands are and his measurables from this video. The kid caught maybe 2 balls that were thrown over 15 yards. I understand that hes a TE and hes best utilized in the short quick passing game, but theres nothing here from THIS tape that suggests that hes a top 100 players like some of you are claiming. Dont see much separation, uses his frame well though

like this kid as a prospect but i dont think you can make any judgment on him other that how good his hands are and his measurables from this video. The kid caught maybe 2 balls that were thrown over 15 yards. I understand that hes a TE and hes best utilized in the short quick passing game, but theres nothing here from THIS tape that suggests that hes a top 100 players like some of you are claiming. Dont see much separation, uses his frame well though

I think you are missing the fact that his 10 year old qb couldn't throw the ball more than 15 yards in any direction and the defenses on this tape sure knew that as they weren't exactly worrying about the deep ball. No point in flying down the seam 40 yards when your qb has no chance of getting you the ball.

Advertisement

Its hard to find guys 6'5 and 240 who moves like him though. Like you said he uses his frame well that will come in handy a lot in the redzone and etc.

I think you are missing the fact that his 10 year old qb couldn't throw the ball more than 15 yards in any direction and the defenses on this tape sure knew that as they weren't exactly worrying about the deep ball. No point in flying down the seam 40 yards when your qb has no chance of getting you the ball.
Are you talking about Noil? who has offeres from the likes of Bama, Florida, LSU, Miami, Mississippi, Mississippi St., Notre Dame, Oregon, TCU and Texas. hmmmm because hes a 4 star with over 1,600 passing yrds is soph season, Olsen had about the same his JR season . looks like you need to do more than watch one tape

Last edited:

Are you talking about Noil? who has offeres from the likes of Bama, Florida, LSU, Miami, Mississippi, Mississippi St., Notre Dame, Oregon, TCU and Texas. hmmmm because hes a 4 star with over 1,600 passing yrds is soph season, Olsen had about the same his JR season . looks like you need to do more than watch one tape

I don't know who his quarterback is. All I know is that he can't throw. 1600 yards in his sophomore season? Good for him. That's 10 15 yard passes a game.
If that qb is a 4 star recruit and has offers from all the top schools then I should have my brother move my 8 year old nephew to Louisiana and teach him how to throw a spiral because it seems that the bar is pretty low there.

I don't know who his quarterback is. All I know is that he can't throw. 1600 yards in his sophomore season? Good for him. That's 10 15 yard passes a game.
If that qb is a 4 star recruit and has offers from all the top schools then I should have my brother move my 8 year old nephew to Louisiana and teach him how to throw a spiral because it seems that the bar is pretty low there.

I'm pretty sure his qb is getting recruited as a athlete not a quarterback

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back