Standards on Offense

prinmemo

Junior
Average: 40+ points / game
Minimum points: 30 points / game

Basically, the OU offense.

Paired with our D = regular appearances in the CFP.

(This year we would have finished the regular season 11-1, faced Clemson in the ACCCG with a chance at the CFP).

Advertisement
sounds nice but you need a qb for this plan and last i checked we had none this year.

sounds nice but you need a qb for this plan and last i checked we had none this year.

In the recruiting forum there is a list of accurate (65% or higher) JUCO QBs who are eligible to play in 2019. Also Fields and Hazelnuts like the Oklahoma style offense. If Miami hired Bedenbaugh, it could sway them (so land Fields).

In the recruiting forum there is a list of accurate (65% or higher) JUCO QBs who are eligible to play in 2019. Also Fields and Hazelnuts like the Oklahoma style offense. If Miami hired Bedenbaugh, it could sway them (so land Fields).

Need Fields! I hope Diaz gets OC and Fields becomes #1 priority after that. 1/3 of my dream came true so far with Diaz HC. Now need Kiffin and Fields and im doing backflips!

Advertisement
Need a quality OC first and foremost. That's THE most important hire coming up.

BRING ME FEDORA

I kicked Fedora around in my head yesterday....I like the idea. The dude's offense has so much motion/movement, when I watch it I have no idea where the ball is and where it's going. And he's kind of an ***, the kind of guy who would get off on hanging 60 on a Coastal opponent if he could. I hope Manny at least gives him a call.

I kicked Fedora around in my head yesterday....I like the idea. The dude's offense has so much motion/movement, when I watch it I have no idea where the ball is and where it's going. And he's kind of an ***, the kind of guy who would get off on hanging 60 on a Coastal opponent if he could. I hope Manny at least gives him a call.

Easily my #1 choice the more I think about it. He gives zero *****. I want that attitude to permeate throughout the entire coaching staff and roster.

Advertisement
Back