Stage is Set

Advertisement
hqdefault.jpg

That’s 2 “ACC” teams in CFB playoffs...

Just glad that we don’t have 2 sec teams in again

Advertisement
Good. F the SEC. ... Go Sooners!

Clemson will stomp Notre Dame and win the championship.

I have to admit I was hoping (foolishly) for them to knock down ND. I hate those lil Irish fckers and they get to play one less game than everyone? A conference champion game at that? Their signature win was who? Syracuse? Or Michigan first game of the season breaking in a new qb? They should have sent a message to ND that you can’t schedule your cupcakes like every other school and not play a conference championship game and expect to get in.

Advertisement
I have to admit I was hoping (foolishly) for them to knock down ND. I hate those lil Irish fckers and they get to play one less game than everyone? A conference champion game at that? Their signature win was who? Syracuse? Or Michigan first game of the season breaking in a new qb? They should have sent a message to ND that you can’t schedule your cupcakes like every other school and not play a conference championship game and expect to get in.

As much as I hate Notre Dame, I hate Ohio State/Urban Meyer and Georgia/Smart more. Hard to care about the 80s when we have those other head coaches stealing our local So Florida talent today. Besides, we beat the crap out of them last year, and it shows we're not as far off as we look. Just lacking an OC.

Advertisement
ND will be exposed. Clemson beats bama for the ship cause their d line dominates and gets to tua

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back