Staff using some tricks

So if anyone watched that bizarre Jaiden Francois commitment you saw the dude crying and having an emotional breakdown. Well rumor is that UM’s staff called Francois and told him that Nebraska DB coach was leaving for ole miss. This caused Francois to doubt his commitment to Nebraska. But somehow Nebraska found out and fisher called to deny this. So it all backfired
Poor move by the staff.

If the kid wants to commit to Nebraska and has decommitted from your university twice, don't go chasing him. He's only going to be a problem child for you.

Advertisement
I'll give it to the staff for going down swinging and playing dirty with everybody else. Besides that though......this stuff sucks elk nuts

Because their plan didn’t work
Didn't work isn't "backfiring". Backfiring is when you end up losing a second recruit because of this. If true, and I'm doubtful, this is just the staff doing what staffs do in recruiting.

Maybe a small point, but there's enough to btch about without making this out to be more than it is.

Advertisement
So if anyone watched that bizarre Jaiden Francois commitment you saw the dude crying and having an emotional breakdown. Well rumor is that UM’s staff called Francois and told him that Nebraska DB coach was leaving for ole miss. This caused Francois to doubt his commitment to Nebraska. But somehow Nebraska found out and fisher called to deny this. So it all backfired
Who on our staff is even clever enough to try to pull this off?

Not that I think the staff is not stupid enough to try this, but I am just not buying this. It could be resolved in all of about 5 seconds with a phone call. I deplore this staff and admin, but I am not buying this one.

Some of you really believe this too. Give me a few minutes and let me make a post with an ever better story as to why we didn’t land Flowe.

Advertisement
If the staff did this to the diva, kudos to them. **** that kid

Advertisement
OR, kid called home to make sure the bag was there and said who the crap cares.

He was crying because he is gonna spend the next 3-4 years in Lincoln Nebraska. He had a choice between going to a clown school or a **** hole like Lincoln. No kid deserves to have to make that choice...

Advertisement
Because their plan didn’t work
Backfired woulda been if he was gonna sign w Miami, and they pulled a stunt which resulted in him signing w Neb. What they did just didn’t work.

Also, why’d I just waste the minute to type that?

Advertisement
Back