Staff rumor on 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
Starting a vague thread on this site, about a rumor from another site, is just as bad said rumor.

It's too close to game 1. You can't play with my emotions like that. A brotha is a little sensitive right now!

Last edited:
Starting a vague thread on this site, about a rumor from another site, is just as bad said rumor.

It's too close to game 1. You can't play with my emotions like that. A brotha is a little sensitive right now!

Put yuor big boy pants on and enjoy the ride

Lol I was hoping for another ace recruiter

That would be nice. Upon reading the title of this thread, I wasn't sure what to think. My heart sunk faster than Dan Sileo's attempt to become relevant again, via CIS.

Advertisement

Put yuor big boy pants on and enjoy the ride

I can't. They are still drying on the clothes line!

Advertisement
Richt dropping more sandwich knowledge

I hope is cuts up defenses this year like he does a sandwich. Other than that, his info on the art of sandwich was useful. For years I have fought with my wife about her insistence there was a right side for each condiment -- after watching Mark, I had to go admit I was wrong. Not exactly what I was looking for from our new HC but my likes him now. Now the question is what side of a cheese burger without lettuce and tomato does the ketchup go and is it proper to mix mustard with it? Oh, is it okay for non-Canadians to put Mayo on burger?

Advertisement
Speaking of which, do we have to wait until after the season for our 10th assistant? Sorry if this was already addressed but haven't seen an update for a while.

If we win a lot of games, some of our coaches may be hot commodities on the job market. If we lose a lot of games, they may be on the hot seat.

Advertisement
Back