Staff Chemistry??

Hurricane4lyfe

recruit
If it's not the players.. could it be staff chemistry?? Can someone do a breakdown of P5 staff chemistry and what were they're results?

Advertisement
Bro; we’ve been had staff chemistry issues. Allegedly Rumph punched out Banda (and on my mama, I hope we get some CCTV footage around here; lol). We have Banda allegedly not getting along w/ ER20. We’ve had Simpson feeling like he didn’t fit in (reported here)...etc, etc.

Coaching chemistry is extremely important. They set the tone

Advertisement
Bro; we’ve been had staff chemistry issues. Allegedly Rumph punched out Banda (and on my mama, I hope we get some CCTV footage around here; lol). We have Banda allegedly not getting along w/ ER20. We’ve had Simpson feeling like he didn’t fit in (reported here)...etc, etc.

This cat has been slowly being pulled out the bag so we should just have at it.
There have been too many inconsistencies about recruiting and one person seems to have been always around the crime scene.
From Kool to rumph to Simpson all the praise has gone to Banda while the stank has been thrown at everyone else.
Best dline coach in cfb? Cant recruit
Former national champion alumni and nfl first round pick, high school state champ coach, grew up in sofla?
Cant recruit.
Most repsected high school coach and arguably the most successful in Georgia history and did it while also coaching dline?
Cant recruit.

Caneville had a video saying he took credit to dudes he did t recruit and did it while he was still on staff.

I defended that dude but hearing he didn’t want to listen to the goat??!!!!
It all makes sense to me now and what people that are connected to the program have alluded too.

There have been too many inconsistencies about recruiting and one person seems to have been always around the crime scene.
From Kool to rumph to Simpson all the praise has gone to Banda while the stank has been thrown at everyone else.
Former national champion alumni and nfl first round pick, high school state champ coach, grew up in sofla?
Cant recruit.
Most repsected high school coach and arguably the most successful in Georgia history and did it while also coaching dline?
Cant recruit.

Caneville had a video saying he took credit to dudes he did t recruit and did it while he was still on staff.

It all makes sense to me now and what people that are connected to the program have alluded too.

Brotha.....u make a lot of sense, and u r absolutely right. Can’t be this much smoke w/o something.

Advertisement
Brotha.....u make a lot of sense, and u r absolutely right. Can’t be this much smoke w/o something.
Folks see the smoke and want to blame Banda. Maybe. But let's consider the more likely scenarios.

Richt was a lazy recruiter (known fact), viewed manny in charge of D. Manny was a lazy recruiter (known fact), viewed Kul as richt's guy. Kul hated recruiting (known fact). Not sure why anyone was surprised by that.

Same for manny ignoring LBs.

Did banda claim credit for some other kids? Prolly. But who the **** else even cared enoguh to ask for credit?

Recruiting has to be a cross-functional team-wide initiative with clear processes and check-ins ... or it's not serious.
For all the craziness of the Dorito Hurley Brown debate about some slow white safety from NJ, at least they were all around a table talking. Manny prolly just offers whoever hits 20mpb in their high school warm-ups.

Folks see the smoke and want to blame Banda. Maybe. But let's consider the more likely scenarios.

Richt was a lazy recruiter (known fact), viewed manny in charge of D. Manny was a lazy recruiter (known fact), viewed Kul as richt's guy. Kul hated recruiting (known fact). Not sure why anyone was surprised by that.

Did banda claim credit for some other kids? Prolly. But who the **** else even cared enoguh to ask for credit?

Recruiting has to be a cross-functional team-wide initiative with clear processes and check-ins ... or it's not serious.
For all the craziness of the Dorito Hurley Brown debate about some slow white safety from NJ, at least they were all around a table talking. Manny prolly just offers whoever hits 20mpb in their high school warm-ups.

Sheesh; bro...another helluva good point.

Cant recruit.
Cant recruit.

CIS Banda BOTs also had the nerve to alleged that the Bartender was needed to help RB coach Brown recruit Ligard while at the same time getting his :****: pushed in backwards on the DB recruiting trail

Advertisement

Ed knows Trash when he see's it....

Advertisement

I’m not saying everything was his fault.
But there has been too much controversy around him To just let it slide.
We kept hammering away on how every brand new offensive coaching staff kept running circles around a defensive staff that had been here for years.
Everyone wanted him fired until Tae and then kept giving him credit for dudes all over the field.
We’re not really talking about just the recruiting aspect. We’re talking about chemistry and it seemed like he was rubbing a lot of people the wrong way.

Bro; we’ve been had staff chemistry issues. Allegedly Rumph punched out Banda (and on my mama, I hope we get some CCTV footage around here; lol).

Thankfully Lamar Thomas wasn't on staff. He would've went on down to get some of that. :D

If true, my only regret is that he didn't punch Baker in his fat face.

**** I might make one of them Twitter accounts to thank Rumph personally.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back