Staff Changes

Since it sounds like the Blake and Manny duo are in do-or-die mode, I think it’s safe to assume more staff changes than originally anticipated.

Butch and Stubbs are logical and likely choices to be removed on the offensive side of the ball but I’m now wondering if Lashlee retains Hickson and Fields - strong local recruiters.

It didn’t sound like Diaz would be making defensive staff changes, but given how tenuous things are, coupled with the rumors of Rumph and Patke being out, I wouldn’t be shocked if a shakeup happened there as well.

Advertisement
Since it sounds like the Blake and Manny duo are in do-or-die mode, I think it’s safe to assume more staff changes than originally anticipated.

Butch and Stubbs are logical and likely choices to be removed on the offensive side of the ball but I’m now wondering if Lashlee retains Hickson and Fields - strong local recruiters.

It didn’t sound like Diaz would be making defensive staff changes, but given how tenuous things are, coupled with the rumors of Rumph and Patke being out, I wouldn’t be shocked if a shakeup happened there as well.
From everything I've read from different sources, true or not, it seems that Barry, Stubbs, Patke & Banda are the most likely to go.

I need to see Rumph gone before I am fully satisfied.

We have 4 scholarship CB on the current roster and 1 CB commit. 2 of the 5 total scholarship CB are suspect starters with no speed.

Did I forget to mention the University is located in south Florida? The most talent rich area when it comes to CBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Banda and Patke aren’t going anywhere.

Those are Manny’s boys.
not so fast.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back