Staff Changes - 1/3 PM Update

Advertisement
Still waiting for someone to drop reliable knowledge on Manny’s #4. It even seemed a bit odd that he would highlight the level of outside interest received and especially the top 3 in consideration...but then saying something like “and the 4th guy would REALLY blow your mind.” Like #4 was Bill Walsh or something lol.
Bill Walsh? Cool.

Even better than Lou Saban

Make it happen!

I'm ok with Major Applewhite. I think he can do some good things here. I definitely need to sit down and watch the video someone posted on this forum from the Peach Bowl (I think) vs FSU when he was calling plays.

I don't know the names Manny is kicking around, but I would absolutely give Graham Harrell a call, even though he has already turned down one OC offer this offseason.

Advertisement
Not this ****. If we are scrounging on a fcking OC, which is what we need more than anything right now, then just fold the fcking thing up.

Agree - we should be backing the Brinks truck up for the best in the business. We can't be paying Manny what Richt was making - use it and don't be cheap!

It appears that nobody knows **** about which OC we're going to hire. Just give me Trooper Taylor and Ja'Juan Seider with a side of Kurt Hester, please. All three would be outstanding additions.

Advertisement
rumored to be patke
I'm ok with that. From everything I hear he is a student of the game. So if we aren't going to bring in someone new I would want someone who will leave no stone unturned to fix the problem and attentive to details.

Thanks OP. Any inclination who the third finalist is? Also, what's up with S&C? Is the redneck savage Kurt Hester on board?

Advertisement
When he was at Houston, he was running Herman's system. Literally why I said that I hope he learned from Herman / Briles and is using more of their concepts. His previous stops as OC were terrible.

That's false, Herman and Applewhite said they ran a mixture of Herman and Applewhite offense. You can literally Google it and read articles with quotes

I’m quoting Barry Jackson, friend.

Don't be stupid quoting stupid people. Barry Jackson is clearly too stupid to realize that NCAA rules prohibit us from hiring anyone associated with Pope or Wiggins to anything other than an on field coaching position for 2 years. This would also prevent us from signing anyone from Southridge for the next two years. So, don't be stupid parroting stupid things said by other stupid people.

Advertisement
why do you insist on having a ST coach only? no school besides FSU had one. Either the LBs coach or some other assistant is in charge of it.

If Applebag is such a good QB guy and connected in Texas how’d he let Charlie Brewer wind up at Rape U? His QB situation looked like a disaster in the bowl game.

Advertisement
Back