Staff Changes - 1/3 PM Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just bring me a really good OL coach, get Seider, I'm willing to take Trooper Taylor and look past any potential baggage because he's an excellent recruiter.

Advertisement
Now the attention turns to the rest of the offensive staff, where the importance of landing our top choices cannot be downplayed.

Can we land an OL technician who can make the most of our current roster? Do we land a proven recruiting savant like Seider or will we resort to the uninspiring, ill-advised decision to hire a Sed Irvin type from the high school ranks? Can we snag another top-tier recruiter to join Seider at WR coach, or do we end up with someone who's nothing more than a familiar name with UM ties?

It's imperative that we hit on our top targets to round out this staff. We desperately need the recruiting juice.
If he hires these two meh coordinators and doesn’t get some incredible recruiting dogs at WR, TE, and RB coaches then we’ll be right back to circling the drain again.

There are jackmeats on this board excited at the prospect of hiring a noted anti-UM **** talker in Irving at RB. Sounds absolutely retarded to me. We saw how that worked with that bump on a log CB coach Diaz rehired.

If he hires these two meh coordinators and doesn’t get some incredible recruiting dogs at WR, TE, and RB coaches then we’ll be right back to circling the drain again.

There are jackmeats on this board excited at the prospect of hiring a noted anti-UM **** talker in Irving at RB. Sounds absolutely retarded to me. We saw how that worked with that bump on a log CB coach Diaz rehired.

Jackson said Irvin would be support staff.

Advertisement
Downplay it all you want, but hiring Donofrio was a sign of one of two things: (1) extreme naivete, or (2) someone who didn’t give due diligence to an extremely important decision. Perhaps it was just an out of character miss. It’s scary either way. D’onofrio had absolutely no business taking that position after what happened at Miami.
I agree with you 100%, shows laziness and inability to evaluate talent!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back